Jamie Spears sold $2.5 million worth of Britney's property just weeks before he was suspended

4 hours ago, Busybee said:

My thing is what the heck was he doing with all that money over the years. Ots not like he travels. I mean he has a few nice things like his jeep but where was the rest of the money going to you would think he would have saved at least some of it.

Honestly my thoughts exactly. He doesn't spend a lot of the money by the looks of it, so either he's putting in something shady, or my best guess is that it was never about the money, it was always about the control. I think, being the weak narcissist that he is, he got a disgusting kick out of controlling the life, body and finances of someone like Britney. Its like she said, she was so powerful that sucking her power made him feel invincible.

I hate him so much :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Busybee said:

My thing is what the heck was he doing with all that money over the years. Ots not like he travels. I mean he has a few nice things like his jeep but where was the rest of the money going to you would think he would have saved at least some of it.

There’s only two thing he could have spent it on

Thin-lipped p.ussy after Robin stopped putting out

Spoiler

**** twerk gif GIF

And the constant fixing of his burst colon a.sshole

Spoiler

just relax odd future GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Salsa555 said:

Honestly my thoughts exactly. He doesn't spend a lot of the money by the looks of it, so either he's putting in something shady, or my best guess is that it was never about the money, it was always about the control. I think, being the weak narcissist that he is, he got a disgusting kick out of controlling the life, body and finances of someone like Britney. Its like she said, she was so powerful that sucking her power made him feel invincible.

Rosengart implied that he's a gambling addict.

Addiction + Vegas = Trouble

So there's that.

• Like 6

Or maybe for his two other children. Hint why they are on his side. 

This exactly. For Jamie it was never about the money it was about control. LMT allegedly took advantage of that to put Britney where she is now. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Or maybe for his two other children. Hint why they are on his side. 

Yeah but we already know the CON paid for all those people; the whole family and all the lawyers, managers etc. But again, to me, this falls down to power & control. HE gets to have people come to HIM for their livelihoods. It's like he was playing master with Britneys hard earned money. But he was never a master of anything, just an abusive thief :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1

Jamie probably partied, gambled and invested the money into horrible ventures and would lose a few millions here and there. To the average person, $60 million is a lot but compared to the potential to having almost 700 million- that's a big loss (and this goes with the idea that Lou M. Taylor didn't steal the 600million). He's had so many business failures before the CON, I dont see how his future ventures wouldn't have been any different. The only difference is now he had Britney to recoup his losses. 

• Like 5
Just now, MikeHunt said:

Jamie probably partied, gambled and invested the money into horrible ventures and would lose a few millions here and there. To the average person, $60 million is a lot but compared to the potential to having almost 700 million- that's a big loss (and this goes with the idea that Lou M. Taylor didn't steal the 600million). He's had so many business failures before the CON, I dont see how his future ventures wouldn't have been any different. The only difference is now he had Britney to recoup his losses. 

So accurate. Ugh we stan :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

I hope the money is recouped yet its only money ( A lot of Money 💵 💰 ) . I will be happy for Britneys actually freedom from this hell and abuse. Let her nightmare end. She worked so hard and she deserves only thee best life….. I do hope the scummy psychopaths that did this to her all suffer great consequences. Karma is a B i tch !! Karma is coming to get them all … fingers crossed 🤞 

• Love 1