Samantha and Liz from The New York Times reveal they are still investigating

Slayer

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate your kind words. It legit did hurt my feelings when I saw that a bit ago but I am going to keep my chin up. Yesterday was too epic of a day to feel dismayed about anything!! I really have tried my best to navigate through all this and show support for all - I am going to continue to do so :)

Ah, no! You are an Icon with this site and I thought to myself ”Wow, Jordan is SO HOT” when I watched the Netflix doc. I was so glad ti see you in it! 

I Love You Heart GIF by Canticos World

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg. She really did like that Tweet. Damn. I even went up to both of them yesterday to introduce myself and say hi. What a bummer. 

Meh. Jordy you’re arguably Britney’s number one fan in the world and you’ve done more than most. And you look ******* fantastic; you’re a gem both inside and out. So who cares what haters think. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm glad they verified the audio since in the doc they never mentioned if they checked that guy's authenticity.

It's crazy how her bedroom talks were being recorded. As a celebrity when everyone is recording you on the streets, the only safe place is your home and to think that she wasn't even safe in her own house either.

14 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Great! Hope people close to the situation continue to come forward now that the conservatorship is nearing it's end. They have done really well with the previous 2. Maybe Sam can come forward and speak out 🙌

Or Britney herself!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, AjBritFan said:

Do the Gram Girls not like/Have drama with you? I saw this tweet in their replies and one of them liked it  😬:

I hope not, that would be unfortunate!

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg. She really did like that Tweet. Damn. I even went up to both of them yesterday to introduce myself and say hi. What a bummer. 

Yikes. It’s disappointing, and tbh they’re very misguided and self absorbed if they genuinely think you’re somehow less qualified to talk about the conservatorship. I understand they broke the story in a way with the phone call, but you’ve been a fan and advocate for years on end. I’m not sure what their history has been like with being Britney fans beyond the original concept for Britneys Gram, but they aren’t and have never been the only ones advocating for her freedom. Talking about Britney and bringing in the head of the biggest Britney site is legitimately the opposite of erasing the free Britney movement, 

could the Netflix film have been better? Of course. Was NYT better? Yes. Are the gram girls making Britney’s freedom about  them? Absolutely and they need to reevaluate why they have a whole podcast dedicated to her in the first place. Is it because they’re fans authentically advocating for her freedom, or is it because they’re lowkey building careers off her. Just an food for thought, I do think they’ve done a lot for the movement nevertheless.

anyway sorry abt that Jordan. So uncalled for!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate the kind words 🥲at the end of the day it’s all good!

Jordan you are a frigging King and we love you. I've been stanning BreatheHeavy and You since I can't remember. When did BreatheHeavy launch again? 2006? I can't remember lol too much w-e-e-d smoking :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyways we love you Jordy and not that you are letting that tweet effect you because I'm sure you're a lot stronger than that, just know you will always be "that dude" we love you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

#JordanforPrez

• Love 1