Samantha and Liz from The New York Times reveal they are still investigating

Slayer

Ew, why would they listen to the private recordings? That’s sick :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

But yes there definitely should be a 3rd doc and Britney should be a part of it. 

Edit: yes I know they had to listen to some of it to make sure it was authentic, I don’t think they needed to listen to all of it. 
‘Britney was secretly recorded it her bedroom’ is just as crazy a headline as ‘Britney was secretly recorded in her bedroom talking to her boyfriend, kids & lawyer’. They could have just listened to the beginning and maybe the end, it feels gross to me that they listened to all of it and that’s my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Ew, why would they listen to the private recordings? That’s sick :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

But yes there definitely should be a 3rd doc and Britney should be a part of it. 

I mean it's a huge allegation they would have to listen to make sure its authentic. I'm sure they didn't enjoy it.

On another note does anyone know why they were hesitant to say they may be working with the lawyer? Is there some written rule that journalist don't cooperate with lawyers

• Like 9
52 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I mean it's a huge allegation they would have to listen to make sure its authentic. I'm sure they didn't enjoy it.

On another note does anyone know why they were hesitant to say they may be working with the lawyer? Is there some written rule that journalist don't cooperate with lawyers

Yes but they listened to the whole thing. They could have just heard a little to authenticate it, there was no reason to continue listening especially once they heard her kids voices.

6 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Yes but they listened to the whole thing. They could have just heard a little to authenticate it, there was no reason to continue listening especially once they heard her kids voices.

They didn't come out and say they listened to the whole thing they said they received a copy and heard conversations between her children lawyer and bf. For all we know they skimmed. But either way its semantics. It ultimately brought us a new perspective and I'd rather it end up in the hands of trusted journalist than some random tabloid. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Because they couldn't publish it without listening to it first. That's how reporting works.

Also Lizz dragged Vivian on Twitter 

• Love 1
  • Like 1