Samantha and Liz from The New York Times reveal they are still investigating

Slayer

11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg. She really did like that Tweet. Damn. I even went up to both of them yesterday to introduce myself and say hi. What a bummer. 

That is upsetting and just speaks to their character. Oh well their loss! You looked and sounded great. The ultimate goal is to free britney and not worry about accolades.

That's been your stand point from the beginning. Let their true colors show.

Just out of curiosity what was their reaction when you introduced yourself?

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg. She really did like that Tweet. Damn. I even went up to both of them yesterday to introduce myself and say hi. What a bummer. 

We're they nice to you? I am fans of theirs but I feel Maybe they just had such a poor experience with the Netflix people that they are bitter towards people who appeared on it? I don't know any other reason they would have a problem with you. I found it so weird. 

3 hours ago, AjBritFan said:

Do the Gram Girls not like/Have drama with you? I saw this tweet in their replies and one of them liked it  😬:

I hope not, that would be unfortunate!

This is so gross.  Some Britney fans are absolute trash.  You can’t fight for kindness and decency and liberties and then turn around and be a filthy name-calling snake.  Not a cute look.  Jordan, on the other hand, has been a class act since day one and if he’s a piglet, he’s the cutest damn piglet I ever did see.  And the Gram Girls liking this?  That is really disappointing.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jesus. That’s ugly. Are they really that pressed that they weren’t in the doc? It’s not about them...

This legit changes how I feel about them. You looked great Jordan.

55 minutes ago, dora pora said:

I still don't understand why the audio isn't with the police.

I’m sure it’s wherever it needs to be, they dodged answering where it is so I’m sure rosengart has it. He was pretty confident on the security allegations yesterday but probably doesn’t want to drop the evidence quite yet till he can get James under oath

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

**** them. Criticising your appearance is low and exposes their ugly personality. You've been speaking out against the conservatorship since it began. I was a member back then and remember the taped mouth banners. I also remember people giving you tons of hassle for speaking out because "it's a family matter." It's embarrassing they have a bee in their bonnet about not being included in the Netflix doc. You were asked to give your opinion and you did. All that matters in this mess is that Britney gets free.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Ew, why would they listen to the private recordings? That’s sick :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

But yes there definitely should be a 3rd doc and Britney should be a part of it. 

Do you not understand that they would obviously need to listen to it to make sure it's real? They can't have that guy in making claims that they can't verify.

• Love 1