Today's explosive court hearing to discuss replacing/removing Jamie, ending the conservatorship altogether and accounting issues

dfffff

4 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially it's her pass to freedom. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Because they've been weaponized against her for 13 years? Conservators are for comatose patients- it is irrelevant what any doctor has to say about her mental health.

She absolutely should absolutely refuse to participate in this system- she's been forcibly medicated and emotionally abused for over a decade, and you think it's fair leaving requires you to have a perfect bill of health? It's impossible. A categorical no. 

• Love 6

The reason she is opposed to the psych test is because the last one she took got her in the rehab facility in 2019. She's traumatized by that experience and shouldn't be put through such thing again. The judge should respect her wish and consider her well behaved record and great work ethic in the last 13 years to end this bull**** conservatorship!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I hope Britney attends.  It will show Pennywise that Britney isn’t backing down and she’s watching her.  I hope to GOD she removes Jamie, IMMEDIATELY today.  It would make literally no sense not to.  He’s willing to step down.  And he wants the cship ended entirely.  Why not get rid of him?

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I'm so ******* proud of her. Even just by making it this far. She might actually get her freedom today and that's so great. I honestly couldn't wish for a stronger idol in my life. 

Britney really showed me what it's like to be strong, have hope and to never back down. 

Best of luck to you today Brit. Sending love. 🌹❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ratsincats said:

Because they've been weaponized against her for 13 years? Conservators are for comatose patients- it is irrelevant what any doctor has to say about her mental health.

She absolutely should absolutely refuse to participate in this system- she's been forcibly medicated and emotionally abused for over a decade, and you think it's fair leaving requires you to have a perfect bill of health? It's impossible. A categorical no. 

I completely agree. It's easy to think that it's something she can just do to move things along, but it actually has the potential to open up a whole new set of rocupcakess for her. The way she repeatedly stated her objection to another eval suggests she's merely following Rosengart's legal advice. I don't think there's any concern that she'd fail a good faith evaluation, it's more about taking a defensive stance in court and denying teamcon any and all opportunities to spin the narrative in their favor. The less they have to work with, the more clear it becomes that they have no ground to stand on.

It's golden legal advice that everyone should know and practice - unless you are being subpoenad under oath, do not answer any questions or volunteer any information without a lawyer present. Like ever. It's literally the best thing anyone could ever do for themselves in a legal scenario.

• Love 1