Today's explosive court hearing to discuss replacing/removing Jamie, ending the conservatorship altogether and accounting issues

dfffff

8 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially its her pass to freedom.Β :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Maybe she thinks those evaluations are just a trick used on her so whatever she does they'll say she didn't pass it, to justify the continuance of the conservatorship for 13 years. And she's traumatized by them.

Also I don't get why mental evaluation is mandatory if the conservatorship is supposedly voluntary and there are court documents admitting no capacity declaration was ever filed.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Probably Jamie will be officially removed today and they will start working on phasing out the cship altogether in the coming months.. they will not end the cship altogether today. That is not possible..

I hope she removes Jamie, I really do, but I don’t trust Pennywise to do the right thing.

Remove him, investigate him, jail him.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Today will probably be a lot of fighting and another hearing will be scheduled. I can’t even pretend anything different is likely. The court of public opinion, the opinion of Britney, and her conservator that she should be freed does not seem, in the slightest, to be affecting the decisions of the court.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially it's her pass to freedom.Β :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Because after 13 years of abuse. Physical,emotional and medical abuse. She will not pass the evaluation.Β 

It will take years for her to detox and recover.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I Never expect TMZ to change its tune. They built this narrative. It’s like a cult, they have to believe it and say it over and over. Because once it become untrue… they are in DEEP trouble. I hope Britney sues them. Β 

Can we get them next?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Because after 13 years of abuse. Physical,emotional and medical abuse. She will not pass the evaluation.Β 

It will take years for her to detox and recover.

I don't think so. She seems very confident, mentally stable, focused and aware of her situation based on her court testimony. She's struggling with anxiety which is understandable considering what they've done to ther but she admitted herself she needs some help in that department. Just because she's vulnerable doesn't mean she's incapable of passing psych eval.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't think so. She seems very confident, mentally stable, focused and aware of her situation based on her court testimony. She's struggling with anxiety which is understandable considering what they've done to ther but she admitted herself she needs some help in that department. Just because she's vulnerable doesn't mean she's incapable of passing psych eval.

She thinks she won’t pass maybe because they put in doctors to intentionally fail her. She’s been abused for 13 years. She doesn’t trust anyone.Β 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially it's her pass to freedom.Β :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Because it takes a year and all the last ones were sabotaged? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Like 1