Today's explosive court hearing to discuss replacing/removing Jamie, ending the conservatorship altogether and accounting issues

dfffff

13 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Now that she has Rosengart to represent her there really is no need for her to be on personally. 

Maybe it's better not to meet those people who have been tortured her enough. Now that here is Rosengart she doesn't have to fight alone. Finally :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

We don't actually want it to end today though. From what I've read Rosengart wants a temp transfer so that Jamie is forced to hand over all the filing he had with his lawyer. We know Britney wants to sue them this would really help her case.

Just don't want these articles to do what they always do and misinterpret things. The game plan is to get Jamie out get their records then free her then investigate and sue. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially it's her pass to freedom. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Cause those evaluations are probably corrupted as well gurl, have you seen "I care alot" ?:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially it's her pass to freedom. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Because they've been doing it over and over and making sure she fails allegedly.  Remember she said that Colon told her on a call that she failed an evaluation and he laughed and said "something must be wrong with you"? Pretty sure that was in something that came out around the June hearing. That was while they were allegedly at the Florida condo 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Also let's not get defeated BY T M Z 😑😑😑😑

We need to put out into the universe the AMAZING things that are going to happen today!  **** THE NEGATIVITY!

EXACTLY! Speaking creates! Speak things into existence! Today will go amazingly well for Britney and she will prevail!