Today's explosive court hearing to discuss replacing/removing Jamie, ending the conservatorship altogether and accounting issues

dfffff

Today, September 29th, could very well be the end of the conservatorship as we know it. 

Britney will not be present for the hearing, but Jamie and Lynne Spears will attend via Zoom, according to a new report. 

Judge Brenda Penny will decide whether to end the conservatorship altogether, something Jamie Spears is now agreeing to, or to replace Jamie with a temporary co-conservator of Mathew Rosengart's choosing. Although the conservatorship is a corrupt tool in Britney's life, having a temporary co-conservator to replace Jamie could actually prove beneficial. 

Here's why: having a temporary co-conservator step in would give Rosengart access to privileged information between Jamie and his team throughout the years. This could possibly serve as ammunition in the event Britney presses on with charges for conservatorship abuse and breach of fiduciary duties. 

There are two plausible scenarios for today. First, the judge could order Britney to undergo a medical evaluation before dissolving the con, something Britney is adamantly against. That could take several months to complete if Britney decides to comply.

Second, Jamie will fight Rosengart's co-conservator choice and insist he remains in power until there's a transition plan in place. Rosengart is against this - he wants Jamie out now as it's negatively affecting Britney's well-being. 

TL;DR: items to be discussed today include Jamie's removal/suspension, replacing Jamie, terminating the conservatorship altogether, fees for Jamie and his lawyers and other accounting issues.

Today's hearing should be one for the books. 

Reporting by @Jordan Millerlion.jpg.a153d6b9bd82fea6ae12d9eed4e91b86.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

"There are 2 likely scenarios ... first, the judge could order another mental evaluation, because that's what triggered the conservatorship 13 years ago and maintained it for the years that followed.  That could take several months to complete."

What the ****?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Mental evaluation never took place!  Everything was forged, confirmed by the dr. James Spar, whose name appeared on the document.

It’s so sick of this! She will drag it out. She’s corrupt

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't understand her refusal of psych evaluation. I know she's tired and angry but she's been evaluating for 13 years now so what's the difference doing it one last time especially its her pass to freedom. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Because it is humiliating for her to answer questions like she is  re tarded: what is your name, what date is today etc (plus we not know what is included in those evaluation). She proved these past few years that she is capable of handling her stuff so she just want to go with it :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

you think it's going to be done fairly?  no...

And it is NOT legally necessary for it to end a voluntary conservatorhip.  They've nit, and picked her for 13 years I'd say **** you and your stupid *** evalution too.  I wouldn't trust them either.

The man that is said to have been the Dr. to evaluate her, on official court documents, says he didn't ....

voluntary conservatorship ? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Like 1