The Wanted were told not to make an eye contact with Britney

Just now, Matou said:

It's from 2012 ...

I know. I am saying is that the Wanted were mocked and dismissed because of that comments. People did not take it seriously. People thought everything was great with Britney. That's why only after Brit talked in the court, witnesses started to come out, because nobody would believe them.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I remember this, when it came out in the press, it kinda made Britney seem like a Diva, when it was these arse-hats all along! 😒

I was literally about to say this! I remember being on Exhale in 2012, there was threads about this story and talking about how it made Britney look bad.... and a lot of fans thought The Wanted came across as a bunch of arrogant men.

And now we're a bit closer to the truth we know that probably wasn't the case. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I wonder how many artist there are that have been left with a bad taste in their mouth about Brit. They were probably left to believe that this kinda thing is what Brit wanted. 

I was thinking that's the reason why she's never collaborated with big artists all these years. The "biggest" was will.i.am but they've never performed together onstage because they wouldn't be able to control him with an NDA like they did with lesser acts like Saabi, GEazy, Tinasha, Iggy or even Nicki Minaj when she was starting.

Also remember that interview in 2015 when she said some people wouldn't show up to the studio? Probably they were never even contacted and it was all a ruse to make her believe people didn't want to collaborate with her (or maybe some of them truly are ****s) 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also I hope that guy from the band (forgot his name) pulls trough with his cancer battle. And lives manny years as healthy as plausible.

His name is Tom Parker. He has an in-operable brain tumour 😒 They are doing some re-union gigs around the UK, I’ve seen a poster recently, and Tom’s on it. Hopefully that’s means he’s ok. 

• Love 1