The Wanted were told not to make an eye contact with Britney

5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

His name is Tom Parker. He has an in-operable brain tumour 😒 They are doing some re-union gigs around the UK, I’ve seen a poster recently, and Tom’s on it. Hopefully that’s means he’s ok. 

Yeah Tom.

Hopefully he has many years ahead of him. I know he had a baby recently as well.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Easy There said:

Also this story is a perfect example what happens when ppl speak out at wrong time.

These guys were dragged ruthlessly by the Army when this story broke.

Which is interesting. That happened many times whenever someone suggested things were off, her dad was a prick or she was unhappy. Any valid question was and still is taken as a bitter attempt to "destroy" her happiness. "OMG, can't you see she is so happy!" "leave her alone, looser" "why don't you just feel happy for her joy? " Meanwhile, she was enslaved, abused and exploited. Lol, these statements get a total new level of idiotic with all that has been revealed. More surprising is the fact that, no matter how much dirt is unearthed, some fans remain in that same mentality. 

• Like 1