So there are Team CON spies on exhale?

KrisJ

14 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Then if **** hits the fan make registrations harder- only by an invite through mods or admins

I actually suggested Jordan at some point making a Britney test :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think he did close registrations at some point. And that's also part of why comments need to be approved when you first join. We get a lot of bots, but those only try to post ads on their profiles. Other than that, and the dupe accounts (of banned members trying to come back) I haven't noticed anyone that suspicious, but as I said, there are many users that only lurk and never interact

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Rik said:

User @Henry M. Torres starting to look like a fake acc :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: heeven messaged me when he first joined… that’s when I knew that was a  team con scammer spy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: thank god I use a VPN

This joke stopped being funny, especially because of you accusing me of being team con. Here's my Instagram account as you are so sure and spam my timeline that I'm team con, I AM a real person: henry_torres13 (not accepting fake-looking accounts btw)

I use VPN myself for safety reasons after my IG stalker :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I'll say that... Pretty suspicious how hard you are trying to make people focus on me, maybe you have something to do with team con and you are trying to hide yourself like that? After watching the new documentary I believe everything is possible

31 minutes ago, Easy There said:

There were some suss members.

On Atrl there was this member Ami. I think that member might sold their account to team con. At one point they were threatening with a lawsuit over some FreeBritney thread.

That one was scary af because the real person behind it is some chick who has a LONG history of fishing, cyberbullying and ****- basically if you **** with her, even court cant help you... There are articles about her and her history of bullying.

That one was scarry AF

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

That one was scary af because the real person behind it is some chick who has a LONG history of fishing, cyberbullying and ****- basically if you **** with her, even court cant help you... There are articles about her and her history of bullying.

That one was scarry AF

Yeah her switch from her previous behavior to her behavior when she started FreeBritney threads and that twitter account was insane.

I k ow even mods said to be careful with her. And i think she was perma banned after a while

23 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Does it matter though? And if they have accounts, they’re most likely just lurkers with little to zero posts. 

New generations don't know they should stay anonymous on the internet and not to share their personal info. At all costs. Anywhere. I've seen too many doxxes - peoples personal accs get doxxed because they (because they are young and dumb) use same mail (with usually their real names and surnames) and put their real name and surname on all the social media.

Atrl specifically has an issue with it. Even moderators are getting doxxed because stupidity- not being anonymous on the internet (properly). Even if you are an average Joe (like most of us are), just stay anon for your own safety. Just in case. Make up a dumb fake mail and use a dumb fake name and do NOT share ur personal info. And u're good.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah her switch from her previous behavior to her behavior when she started FreeBritney threads and that twitter account was insane.

I k ow even mods said to be careful with her. And i think she was perma banned after a while

Nope. She was always in--ne. She posted an audio of her ''stalker'' she posted years ago. She also has a history of stalking and harassing people so what people read was her victims story about her not her story about the stalker.

She's basically like... a pop Creepshow art's lost twin sister.

• Like 1

It is very obvious. Like the crazy bullying of anyone who questions Britney’s Instagram or Sam Asghari.
Like putting that discussion where no one can find it and branding it with “CONSPIRACY THEORY”. It is exactly what Jamie Lynn would have done.

And now I am seriously questioning one of the biggest Free Britney “profiles” on Instagram for protecting both of those narratives and being aggressive towards any kind of open discussion. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

New generations don't know they should stay anonymous on the internet and not to share their personal info. At all costs. Anywhere. I've seen too many doxxes - peoples personal accs get doxxed because they (because they are young and dumb) use same mail (with usually their real names and surnames) and put their real name and surname on all the social media.

Atrl specifically has an issue with it. Even moderators are getting doxxed because stupidity- not being anonymous on the internet (properly). Even if you are an average Joe (like most of us are), just stay anon for your own safety. Just in case. Make up a dumb fake mail and use a dumb fake name and do NOT share ur personal info. And u're good.

But how or why would that affect any of us? It’s not like many of us attach our full names or personal social media accounts on here anyway but even if we did, what advantage does that give them? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Girl what? Why wouldn’t it matter if Team Con is lurking and infiltrating this forum? Am I in the twilight zone right now? 

Sweetie…there’s probably over a 100,000 accounts on here. You think all these 100,000 accounts are Britney stans? It’s common knowledge there’s been lurkers on Exhale since before and around the time the conservatorship was put in place — starting with Jamie himself. Like what do you want us to do about that? Like are you guys waking up to this just now? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

46 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

And that's exactly why being anon. is important.

Ask any older millennial why does it matter if you get doxxed and you'll get a weird look with ''WTF'' afterwards.

Well you’d be a damn fool if you were to share any private information about yourself anywhere on a ANY public forum hence why the majority of us have usernames like SUCCESSICA and so forth. Most of us are anonymous anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2