So there are Team CON spies on exhale?

KrisJ

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sweetie…there’s probably over a 100,000 accounts on here. You think all these 100,000 accounts are Britney stans? It’s common knowledge there’s been lurkers on Exhale since before and around the time the conservatorship was put in place — starting with Jamie himself. Like what do you want us to do about that? Like are you guys waking up to this just now? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Honey, I’m not oblivious to that thought. I just found your flippant response weird. It’s absolutely gross to think of Team Con lurking and infiltrating one of Britney’s biggest fan sites where many, many discussions are had. But it would be a great place for them to take notes. Do some market research ;) Get some narratives out there. I wasn’t born yesterday though… and know that’s a HUGE possibility ❤️

• Love 2

I highly doubt it.

As a side note, can anyone send me any information regarding the most important Team con moments that might be a lawsuit? send to me in a list or PDF format. I need it for my..... research. Thank you and please provide citations.

THANKS,

"not a team con member"

XO

• Love 1
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well you’d be a damn fool if you were to share any private information about yourself anywhere on a ANY public forum hence why the majority of us have usernames like SUCCESSICA, FreeBritBrit and so forth. Most of us are anonymous anyway.

You'd be surprised how many people are NOT being anonymous. As mentioned- mods on other sites being doxxed (and the moderator who got doxxed was blackmailed by his *****)

9 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

You'd be surprised how many people are NOT being anonymous. As mentioned- mods on other sites being doxxed (and the moderator who got doxxed was blackmailed by his *****)

Well in a way — that’s on them. When you sign up for a public forum or a networking service on the internet, there aren’t many regulations except for what you consciously choose to share or post which is why it’s important to be careful. Information on the internet is typically stored on the hard drives of web servers all across the world. It’s why I’m very wary about what I post — and why others are as well.  Since the beginning of time, I always knew to never share any private information on public forums but if one chooses to do so — that risk is on them. Also, I haven’t personally heard of anyone getting ‘doxxed’ on here. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Lawyers for Britney was Hannah the dog account On Twitter according to wayback which now has been deactivated 

each time Britney was spotted at the hair salon or on the beach three years ago after leaving the facility, random “influencers” would post saying they saw her were all somehow connected to the same modelling agency as Sam (I am not saying anything as I support Britney and believe they love each other), or TRI star sports and entertainment. I want to know if Britney felt paranoid because of all the people present who clearly were being paid to be there by a larger entity 

Everything is calculated. Be careful who we trust and who we appoint as moderators from here on out. I love our current ones but I am in fear a bit of what team con thinks they can do. Not accusing anyone but you never know who Lou and company have sent out. 

This guy is one of them. One of the mod mention this guy just joined and signing in from a VPN. Now you know what a spy would write on exhale lol.

36 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Honey, I’m not oblivious to that thought. I just found your flippant response weird. It’s absolutely gross to think of Team Con lurking and infiltrating one of Britney’s biggest fan sites where many, many discussions are had. But it would be a great place for them to take notes. Do some market research ;) Get some narratives out there. I wasn’t born yesterday though… and know that’s a HUGE possibility ❤️

Again, it’s about applying common sense whenever one signs up on a public forum or social networking site. My only advice to you or anyone on here is to be cautious about sharing private or personal information. But even if one were to share there socials, what can Team Con do? Have you heard of anyone being ‘doxxed’ on Exhale? Sure, Jordan received some cease and desist letters but we’re the loud majority here. At this point — there’s nothing for them to stand on since the cat is out of the bag. It’s nothing to be offended over but just applying common sense and referring to facts.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well in a way — that’s on them. When you sign up for a public forum or a networking service on the internet, there aren’t many regulations except for what you consciously choose to share or post which is why it’s important to be careful. Information on the internet is typically stored on the hard drives of web servers all across the world. It’s why I’m very wary about what I post — and why others are as well.  Since the beginning of time, I always knew to never share any private information on public forums but if one chooses to do so — that risk is on them. Also, I haven’t personally heard of anyone getting ‘doxxed’ on here. 

Why would they even be doxxed?

So many people have the same names ect. That would requite a lot of work.

And what would they be able to do with that information? This is being over paranoid.

I don't get why it matters either.

• Like 1

I’m sure tbh

There were even active accounts mostly trying to “question” c-ship abuse like “maybe it’s not that bad” kind of narrative or “I’m 100% pro freebritney, but she seemed speaking quickly is it normal to you?!” 
And yes we all can have our thoughts and question some cases but not in every comment 

I think it’s like a month that that kind of topics/post isn’t showing often.. hope Jordan noticed and blocked them

p.s. You can read and educate urselfs ****-rs.. just another remind for you how horrible persons you are.. be sure that hell is waiting for u on earth and beyond 😘

• Like 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The way Exhalers are going to start using VPNs, Proton Mail, and Signal encrypted messaging platforms just to talk about our fave… :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Maybe Alex Vlasov can advise us on best security practices to dodge Edan and crew. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Lol just so you know they can't access any of that private information with or without an account :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

If they're reading this, I'd just like to say:

May you never experience a moment of peace again. Enjoy your freedom and privileges while you can. This isn't going away until you all pay for what you have done and justice is served. Britney will have the last laugh as a free woman, exposing every part of the abuse you're all guilty of inflicting on her. Your reputations, careers, respect, financial opportunities and very likely your freedom are all gone or soon to be gone. You took 13 years from Britney but she can and will take so much more from you. The fight is lost. It's over. You're done. Was it worth it? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

New generations don't know they should stay anonymous on the internet and not to share their personal info. At all costs. Anywhere. I've seen too many doxxes - peoples personal accs get doxxed because they (because they are young and dumb) use same mail (with usually their real names and surnames) and put their real name and surname on all the social media.

This. It's very shocking to me see some user accounts using selfies as pfp or linking sns in their profiles... somehow internet made a lot of people forget how important it's to have privacy

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't get this because to me this is more telling a story (the last hulu) about other people criminal activities and mistreatment.

The first one was how badly they treat women in the entartainment buisness. I guess i see the bigger picture here

It's exposing other people with power. She's been exploited all her career so i dont get why being the subject to exploit other people suddenly is such a big deal?

7 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Y'all use VPN everywhere. Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc. People can track your IP everywhere and when you are using VPN you are protected from it. I started to using it after some creep sent me like million of creepy messages on IG about wanting to have s** with me etc.

Sorry about that. I was h0rny I guess. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 2