So there are Team CON spies on exhale?

KrisJ

10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There are some weird members with not a lot of posts that are “neutral” leaning more to Team Con.

I agree and I’ll add that there’s similar accounts that appear to login simply to derail conversations or to peddle unhinged conspiracy theories. I understand that there’s real accounts that actually have super wacky beliefs but I think they’re happy to feed into those narratives. Anything to make us look insane, it’s their specialty. 

• Love 1

I can’t say I’m surprised but disgusted that people would come on here to spy and derail - Britney is a human being, money truly is the root of all evil, to do this to anyone, let alone Britney Jean Spears, is more than wrong.  I’m not the judge here, but He is watching.  Praying for Britney’s freedom to be a human being who can eat sushi whenever she wants to, rock all the Skechers and not work for low lives who don’t have an ounce of talent so they have to make her a slave for their bank accounts.  

okay I’m done - and yes I randomly post on here (not at all a spy) but that’s because I haven’t had the time I used to have when I joined 10 or so I forget how many years ago! Love you all xo 

• Love 2

I´m sure they spy everywhere.  Twitter, IG and here.  I´m sure these "spies" that are masked as fans are also the same people who sends death threats to various people like Jamie louuu and Jodi. 

I would so want to know what was Lawyers for Britney end game? Before they got exposed while back.  Who did they actually worked for.. 

• Love 2

Nobody that's innocent hires PI to investigate people. IDK why team Con is trying to drag out the inevitable, regardless of their personal ethics, they were involved in something fraudulent and potentially illegal, and they will be held accountable and go to jail if Britney wishes to investigate and press charges. Rosengart isn't playing around so instead of trying to point fingers, they should think about cooperating as much as possible to lighten their consequences.