So there are Team CON spies on exhale?

KrisJ

4 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This joke stopped being funny, especially because of you accusing me of being team con. Here's my Instagram account as you are so sure and spam my timeline that I'm team con, I AM a real person: henry_torres13 (not accepting fake-looking accounts btw)

I use VPN myself for safety reasons after my IG stalker :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I'll say that... Pretty suspicious how hard you are trying to make people focus on me, maybe you have something to do with team con and you are trying to hide yourself like that? After watching the new documentary I believe everything is possible

I WAS JUST JOKING I SWEAR LOL

6 hours ago, Rik said:

Lawyers for Britney was Hannah the dog account On Twitter according to wayback which now has been deactivated 

each time Britney was spotted at the hair salon or on the beach three years ago after leaving the facility, random “influencers” would post saying they saw her were all somehow connected to the same modelling agency as Sam (I am not saying anything as I support Britney and believe they love each other), or TRI star sports and entertainment. I want to know if Britney felt paranoid because of all the people present who clearly were being paid to be there by a larger entity 

Everything is calculated. Be careful who we trust and who we appoint as moderators from here on out. I love our current ones but I am in fear a bit of what team con thinks they can do. Not accusing anyone but you never know who Lou and company have sent out. 

No Hannah spears became ‘The Britney Army’ run by team con back in the day 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, neverover said:

This guy is one of them. One of the mod mention this guy just joined and signing in from a VPN. Now you know what a spy would write on exhale lol.

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: yes my two friends who were joking. I use a VPN for work fudjjdjd 

I also had an account in 2018-2020 which the user who mentioned me knew about. I created a new account because I needed a new account to promote my documentary about exhale and exposing Lou 

jordan was even in it.

I also have made other videos unrelated to Britney or Tristar

hhhh but I do deserve this misinterpretation because of my joke which I SWEAR was a joke @Henry M. Torres hhhh

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol well not necessarily. I use a VPN as well 

Which one do you use? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I feel like there are so many to choose from and it’s kinda overwhelming hahaha :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol just so you know they can't access any of that private information with or without an account :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Slay a bit! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I knew you'd come. Somehow I just knew you'd find me. Not knowing where I was or when I was coming back sent you crazy. I kept my spies on you though. I didn't like what they reported back. Thought you were smarter than that. You had to have known this was strategically designed architecture. Architecture that only I have the pinkprint for. And nevertheless... you took the bait. :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: @Jordan Miller

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Rik said:

Yes they monitor the site and even have added and blocked members by their Instagram without them ever folllwing. It’s crazy and we have known it since the early days 

not to self advertise but Lou legit has been on this site, as per my documentsry about exhale that I made last year

Girl, you need to re-circulate this docu HEAVILY. It's wonderful!

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Girl, you need to re-circulate this docu HEAVILY. It's wonderful!

I love you so much for real- you are a great support system when it comes to my posts!!! I will make a post perhaps later today :) thank you so so much for your kindness 

• Love 1