Felicia Culotta: "Once Britney started telling her story, I felt like there were going to be many people and many memories that would need to be talked about to put all the puzzle pieces together."

dfffff

53 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I wonder how Erin feels about this part 2 coming a week before her netflix doc.

She said they have different angles. She has worked hard on hers and hers seems really professional and real investigating journalism. She won’t share any abusive footage from 2007 she has said, her focus is the conservatorship, not analysing Britney. 💪

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Tell us something we don't know felicity:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:. I like her but i don't really see the point of these interviews if she has no real info:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Exactly, it's so shallowly spoken/brings zero content to the table :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

She pours no truth tea and she never will . Mother Fe just wants to save face with her gentle words and sweet aura maria GIF.

Documentary is probably gonna be another career throwback from Mickey Mouse and onwards, and then a fraction of shallow focus on the Free Britney Movement at the end. Like the first doc britney spears tea GIF.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Tell us something we don't know felicity:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:. I like her but i don't really see the point of these interviews if she has no real info:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

She's not giving dirt because she probably couldn't ask Britney first or Britney didn't want her to say anything.  She's respectable like that.  It's clear Britney doesn't like these docs when she can't control the narrative (hence why she demanded she wants to tell her own story). 

Fe is such an angel, that she'll say anything positive about her without throwing anyone under the bus and respecting Britney's best interests.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Exactly, it's so shallowly spoken/brings zero content to the table :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

She pours no truth tea and she never will . Mother Fe just wants to save face with her gentle words and sweet aura maria GIF.

Documentary is probably gonna be another career throwback from Mickey Mouse and onwards, and then a fraction of shallow focus on the Free Britney Movement at the end. Like the first doc britney spears tea GIF.

Boy were you wrong 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You deserve your account revoked after this comment. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Boy were you wrong 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

She did save face. And she did pour a bit of tea. So i was only partially wrong. Still only scratching the surface. But glad she used her voice instead of being all "oh i dont know about a c-ship, i dont know about anything.

5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You deserve your account revoked after this comment. 

Are we not allowed to have different opinions?

Is this not a forum? A place of discussion and sharing opinions, yes?

If i was to have my account revoked for stating my beliefs, this place would be one-sided, suppressive and lacking all freedom of expression. I hope such a thing is not a society you would want, irl?

Allow people to have different opinions. I see you find it hard to respect, but if you find me to be a bit hard on your beloved Felicia, look how hard you turn on another person/me. There's no difference, so you are hypocritical, executing the same bitterness which you resent. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

She did save face. And she did pour a bit of tea. So i was only partially wrong. Still only scratching the surface. But glad she used her voice instead of being all "oh i dont know about a c-ship, i dont know about anything.

Are we not allowed to have different opinions?

Is this not a forum? A place of discussion and sharing opinions, yes?

If i was to have my account revoked for stating my beliefs, this place would be one-sided, suppressive and lacking all freedom of expression. I hope such a thing is not a society you would want, irl?

Allow people to have different opinions. I see you find it hard to respect, but if you find me to be a bit hard on your beloved Felicia, look how hard you turn on another person/me. There's no difference, so you are hypocritical, executing the same bitterness which you resent. 

Cheers

Season 2 Cheers GIF

14 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So are all these documentaries what B was saying was "Project Rose"? I mean the roses in the back and the 🌹 emoji could also refer to red in Netflix logo. Britney said she wants her story out there but wanted told from her narrative. Maybe she pulled a Princess Diana and secretly forwarded her info to these film makers? And she's pretending to not endorse these to not get any backlash from team Con? 

I think you're overthinking this and have ended up way off track. Sorry but no 

12 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Fe doesn't need to save face as she hasn't done anything wrong. Not everyone watching this investigation doc from the New York Times are #FreeBritney, they don't know about Fe, she is an integral part of the story

• Like 1