Felicia Culotta: "Once Britney started telling her story, I felt like there were going to be many people and many memories that would need to be talked about to put all the puzzle pieces together."

dfffff

So are all these documentaries what B was saying was "Project Rose"? I mean the roses in the back and the 🌹 emoji could also refer to red in Netflix logo. Britney said she wants her story out there but wanted told from her narrative. Maybe she pulled a Princess Diana and secretly forwarded her info to these film makers? And she's pretending to not endorse these to not get any backlash from team Con? 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

So are all these documentaries what B was saying was "Project Rose"? I mean the roses in the back and the 🌹 emoji could also refer to red in Netflix logo. Britney said she wants her story out there but wanted told from her narrative. Maybe she pulled a Princess Diana and secretly forwarded her info to these film makers? And she's pretending to not endorse these to not get any backlash from team Con? 

This, also, this documentary is around 2 and a half years in the making, wasn't it around that time Britney started with the project rose? it was all code language :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

no, if I'm not mistaken the producers of Framing Britney Spears admitted they used the rose/flowers decorations on purpose, because of her posts, not the other way around 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
49 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Why do you say ”she” as in Britney when it is Superdupermaxi saying it? 

• Love 1