Felicia Culotta: "Once Britney started telling her story, I felt like there were going to be many people and many memories that would need to be talked about to put all the puzzle pieces together."

13 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Exactly, it's so shallowly spoken/brings zero content to the table :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

She pours no truth tea and she never will . Mother Fe just wants to save face with her gentle words and sweet aura maria GIF.

Documentary is probably gonna be another career throwback from Mickey Mouse and onwards, and then a fraction of shallow focus on the Free Britney Movement at the end. Like the first doc britney spears tea GIF.

It is not funny and it is out of place. Think twice before you writing anything inappropriate about the person who always wanted the best for Britney.

40 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Cheer

Beliefs? You're dragging the one person who hasn't done anything wrong. Britney is surrounded by truly evil people who have abused her human rights and treated her like a literal slave but you wanna talk about Fe? Yeah that's messed up 

Team Con has been focusing on isolation since 2008. I feel like everything was made to stop people from getting close to Britney. Anyone who was getting close to her would get the ax somehow. This is such a sad existence. They messed with every relationship. Even by just changing her phone number, it made it impossible to create long-lasting relationships.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hotasice2007 said:

Team Con has been focusing on isolation since 2008. I feel like everything was made to stop people from getting close to Britney. Anyone who was getting close to her would get the ax somehow. This is such a sad existence. They messed with every relationship. Even by just changing her phone number, it made it impossible to create long-lasting relationships.

Princess Diana talked about this when the royal family did it to her:

"There's no better way to dismantle a personality than to isolate it" - and that's exactly what they've tried to do with Britney. Sucks for them, because Britney is stronger, more loved and more intelligent than any of them have ever given her credit for and it has come back to bite them in the *** big time. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Tuibella said:

Beliefs? You're dragging the one person who hasn't done anything wrong. Britney is surrounded by truly evil people who have abused her human rights and treated her like a literal slave but you wanna talk about Fe? Yeah that's messed up 

You know this topic is centered around Felicia right? Hence it is obvious to write about her. Maybe read the headline again.

Sorry you think it is sad, i have the right to write about the person which the topic is about. But that is not on me, though, that is on you. 

2 hours ago, dfffff said:

It is not funny and it is out of place. Think twice before you writing anything inappropriate about the person who always wanted the best for Britney.

It is my opinion and sorry it does not fit into your belief system, but i actually have my own which i should be free to express, like you :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:.

I have not even cursed or dragged her like it is custom to curse and drag people on this site :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

The fact that she did pour tea is just jumping on the bandwagon because being supportive about Free Britney is recognized now, but good for her. Sorry for hurting your feelings, i know she wants the best for Britney, just emphasizing she is not a superhero who has done a remarkable effort in this case Saved By The Bell Shrug GIF by PeacockTV.  

2 hours ago, hotasice2007 said:

This is also what cult leaders do to make their followers compliant

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yes judge me and cancel me, while i cant judge and semi cancel another, without it being a problem for you guys. You must not like equality

You’ve been whining this whole thread about how you’re allowed to have a different opinion. Which is obvious and not up for debate. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Just as you have the right to express your opinion, others have the right to respond to your opinion and either create a dialogue or simply praise you or drag you. And it seems that the majority has chosen to drag you, which they have the right to do. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I was so sad when Felicia said she was told Britney didn’t want her on the tour and tried to turn them against each other.

Then Britney saw her and ran over screaming and hugging her. It’s so sad to think how close they were and her team very strategically cut off everyone from her life. That made me emotional. I hope that she gets her freedom and she and Fe get together again they were amazing friends - she’s like family.

• Love 3