Beyoncé shares an emotional hand written letter to her fans

Midnight

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I thought it said shares an emotional letter to Britney but then I remembered Beyonce is the most self-centered celebrity out there :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

No, I obviously didn't read the letter. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Yes you did, you read the whole thing don't lie :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Sending you a box of tissues I know you must be crying your eyes out. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright needs to be constantly reminded who runs the world.

He thinks it's still Brit Brit but, the princess of Vegas retired how long ago was 2004? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Hide contents

Let's find out :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:  Now hang on there Midnight, I love Beyoncé but who said all that :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Britney is NOT the princess of Vegas. She had a stint there for 5 years and now is fighting for her life :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: and she has a massive following of dedicated followers :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:  She’s more relevant now than she was when she was in Vegas :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:the fact she’s so relevant without music should tell you something :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: who run the world? @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN does xo

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:  Now hang on there Midnight, I love Beyoncé but who said all that :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Britney is NOT the princess of Vegas. She had a stint there for 5 years and now is fighting for her life :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: and she has a massive following of dedicated followers :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:  She’s more relevant now than she was when she was in Vegas :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:the fact she’s so relevant without music should tell you something :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: who run the world? @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN does xo

I knowwww I'm just trolling, let me stop before people actually get upset :eyes_britney_laugh:  :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Trigger them:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You're the dragon that breathes the fire:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Now now Geralt, that is not the Beyoncé way.

Beyoncé teaches us about love and harmony.

In her commandements she says "thou shall not trigger the less fortunate."

She's such a humble queen, we don't deserve her. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

271o.gif

Spoiler

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright and @Rik concerns? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, BUWYGF said:

I thought it said shares an emotional letter to Britney but then I remembered Beyonce is the most self-centered celebrity out there :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

No, I obviously didn't read the letter. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Obviously a bitter racist at his best .... Full of positivity and happiness ...... 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bich don’t even come for the Versace queen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:I became a Dua groupie and bought a Dua VIP package. When will you for Beyoncé? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Ok but just because she slayed that runway :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

She's such a gorgeous woman, and not you not posting anyhing about it :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: you call yourself a stan? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I know you're gonna have agreat time, I'd go too but you know I have good taste in music sooo :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block