Beyoncé shares an emotional hand written letter to her fans

Midnight

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The fact you stan that screeching Disney Plus tweenie bopper wannabe and not the main pop girl Miss Dua Lipa is  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: But I mean you don’t stan Britney and stan Sasha so why am I shocked :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I only stan olive for triggerring purposes :emma:

You think someone with my ultimate premium taste would actually stan such simplicity? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's like you don't even know me at all :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: All this time spent being so firece has been in vain :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I still like Barney I mean Britney, I'm devastated you would think otherwise :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: It's just that I only stan Queens at this time not Princessessesss,

Stay shocked my friend, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I only stan olive for triggerring purposes :emma:

You think someone with my ultimate premium taste would actually stan such simplicity? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's like you don't even know me at all :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: All this time spent being so firece has been in vain :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I still like Barney I mean Britney, I'm devastated you would think otherwise :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: It's just that I only stan Queens at this time not Princessessesss,

Stay shocked my friend, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Mmmmmmhmmmmm that’s why you gave Pokemon Olive’s whole discography for his charts :nopingout_meme:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Mmmmmmhmmmmm that’s why you gave Pokemon Olive’s whole discography for his charts :nopingout_meme:

And how did that make you feel? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

A) Triggered

B) Highly Upset

C) Infuriated

D) All Of The Above

Promise to tape your reaction for me when Olive takes the top ten by storm :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Here she comes.

5a821a8416d46b12dbffbd2bb7c15bba64b669b9

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block