California Appeals court has denied the petition for remote access to Britney’s court hearing.

Moscow

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Again. These type of hearings would be over with or without her hearing being recorded.

Anyone could listen in. I mean I listened it in directly even though I am from Europe.

I mean they are not stupid they knew thousands of ppl would listen in. It was impossible for it not to be recorded.

Again their official statement is since covid restrictions are being lifted,there is no need for online hearings or streams. It has nothing to do with Britney's testimony.

Well I guess we are going have to wait till whoever get inside the courtroom to spill tea. Since jordan is going I hope he can get a seat 

32 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That lady said before that hearing started do not record it, how can the fans be mad when they’re the ones who leak over the internet. She let us in to hear it & well now it’s denied 

If fans would have never leak it we would still be able to hear it. That’s common sense. People broke the rule & she gave us only one rule 

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It has nothing to do with it being recorded or not.

Did they seriously expect for it not to be recorded  ?

Yeah this is corrupt asf because even in the original appeal it mentioned there was no solid evidence it was being recorded when pennywise chose to disconnect the audio stream on June 23, this is being done to protect these criminal lawyers and judges, hopefully they take this appeal to the supreme court

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Not only that they can't assume it was a fan. There were lots of people in that room including media. People will do anything to get a breaking story. Maybe they wanted it to leak because then they could use the audio.

Plus like you said it has nothing to do with it being recorded idk why that is being brought up. They said it's due to covid clearing up so there was no longer a need for it but then they contradict theirselves because they also say they want to limit people coming to LA courts due to the rise in covid cases.

But since June 23rd when they disconnected it, cases have gone up and up and up and now there’s a need for it again

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah this is corrupt asf because even in the original appeal it mentioned there was no solid evidence it was being recorded when pennywise chose to disconnect the audio stream on June 23, this is being done to protect these criminal lawyers and judges, hopefully they take this appeal to the supreme court

I’ll go alone with that, but they not making the people who show up to court exit the courtroom, so even tho she close that audio thingy she still allowing the public & media to come inside the court. 

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone from the #FreeBritney movement will be allowed inside the courtroom. Last hearing, Leanne and TSW's recap of their notes was like my bible until we got the transcript. I even used their recap to make an outline of the hearing that I filled in with direct quotes from articles and people who were there. If we can't get audio for this hearing, I'll probably make another outline.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That lady said before that hearing started do not record it, how can the fans be mad when they’re the ones who leak over the internet. She let us in to hear it & well now it’s denied 

If fans would have never leak it we would still be able to hear it. That’s common sense. People broke the rule & she gave us only one rule 

Frankly, I find this arguement null and void tbh.  Jamie Spears brought this issue to the court of public opinion by doing interviews calling it a conspiracy theory, and telling his lawyer to tell the world Britney can end it if she wants to, but when it comes to leaking information, he has leaked documents to tabloids before filing them.

Additionally, in the June 23rd hearing, Penny spoke about leaks coming involved parties. 

Either everyone is reprimanded or no one is.

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

And once again.

Them not broadcasting it have nothing to do with Britney.

Even whilst that was recorded,Pennywise couldnt really forrbid it legally. But they were done with it anyways with covid restrictions being lifted.

Why don’t they just order transcripts of the hearing. I believe that’s why they do not want it recorded. They want people to buy the transcripts so they can pay their court reporters 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Frankly, I find this arguement null and void tbh.  Jamie Spears brought this issue to the court of public opinion by doing interviews calling it a conspiracy theory, and telling his lawyer to tell the world Britney can end it if she wants to, but when it comes to leaking information, he has leaked documents to tabloids before filing them.

Additionally, in the June 23rd hearing, Penny spoke about leaks coming involved parties. 

Either everyone is reprimanded or no one is.

Well @Easy There said it was going to be close anyway due to the restrictions of Covid change. So she really didn’t reprimand the fans, it was going to happen regardless leak or not 

• Like 1