California Appeals court has denied the petition for remote access to Britney’s court hearing.

Moscow

6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That lady said before that hearing started do not record it, how can the fans be mad when they’re the ones who leak over the internet. She let us in to hear it & well now it’s denied 

If fans would have never leak it we would still be able to hear it. That’s common sense. People broke the rule she gave us the only rule she gave 

It has nothing to do with it being recorded or not.

Did they seriously expect for it not to be recorded  ?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That lady said before that hearing started do not record it, how can the fans be mad when they’re the ones who leak over the internet. She let us in to hear it & well now it’s denied 

If fans would have never leak it we would still be able to hear it. That’s common sense. People broke the rule she gave us the only rule she gave 

Are we talking about the brit testimony? Well thanks god it leaked... :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: That opened the eyes of gp 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Apparently there is no longer need for it due to covid rules being less strict or some ****.

Its not denied per say considering press and regular folks can still be at the hearings.

Well it was that way doing Britney testimony as far as reporters & the public being in the courtroom. Britney ask for it to stay open & the judge allowed it but said do not record 

4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Well it was that way doing Britney testimony as far as reporters & the public being in the courtroom. Britney ask for it to stay open & the judge allowed it but said do not record 

Again. These type of hearings would be over with or without her hearing being recorded.

Anyone could listen in. I mean I listened it in directly even though I am from Europe.

I mean they are not stupid they knew thousands of ppl would listen in. It was impossible for it not to be recorded.

Again their official statement is since covid restrictions are being lifted,there is no need for online hearings or streams. It has nothing to do with Britney's testimony.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It has nothing to do with it being recorded or not.

Did they seriously expect for it not to be recorded  ?

Not only that they can't assume it was a fan. There were lots of people in that room including media. People will do anything to get a breaking story. Maybe they wanted it to leak because then they could use the audio.

Plus like you said it has nothing to do with it being recorded idk why that is being brought up. They said it's due to covid clearing up so there was no longer a need for it but then they contradict theirselves because they also say they want to limit people coming to LA courts due to the rise in covid cases.

• Love 3