Twitter user believes Paparazzi will follow Britney 24/7 if she is freed

2 hours ago, Slayer said:
  • Laws have changed
  • She will hire security of her choice
  • This screams team con propaganda to keep Britney in a c-ship
  • Paps would have harassed her over the past few years more with everything going on.
  • She is an adult and can deal with it, she's dealt with paparazzi the majority of her life.
  • She won't have people tipping paps off where she is like Team Con do as Britney stated in her June hearing.

I could go on and on.

THIS.

And for some reason ppl keep understimating her like pls. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney is a human. It is no ones job to lock her up and keep her prisoner just in case someone else tries to do it. I don’t trust lutfi, but literally everything they accused him of doing (drugging her, taking away phones, using her money, hiding her dogs, preventing visitation with her children etc) they actually did do and we have that backed up with evidence. They also gave him a nice payout to just go away because they couldn’t prove anything in court. This is the same man in the tweets that constantly demeans her by saying ‘permanent alist “singer”’. 

it should be Britneys choice whether or not she gets exploited by people since at the moment it’s happening anyways and she can’t do a thing about it. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HolyTrinity said:

THIS.

And for some reason ppl keep understimating her like pls. 

No one is underestimating Britney. California is a vicious state. We already see how badly they failed her. She is going to be a hot ticket for a long time. Just look at the cover of the new star magazine right now. Her being hounded is going to be inevitable. 

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly this sounds like a tactic to keep her in the Conservatorship.

Even if they do follow her i'm more than sure she'll have security SHE chose.

Plus i'm sure there are much stricter laws now?

They barely go right up to her now, you'd think they'd have swarmed her more since 2019. I think this tweet is just vile BS.

Yes.

Enty writes the "Crazy Days and Nights" blog and it used to be kind of reliable for blind items ca. 2008. CDAN took a wild turn over the last few years and almost all the posts were insane QAnon conspiracy theories. I'd counsel against including Enty in our gossip diets. 

Also, how disgusting is the thinking behind these tweets?! Like, "Britney's just gonna spiral and go back to 2008." Excuse me, what?! 

She is a completely different person now, and has suffered so much PTSD at the hands of her abusers. She was in an altogether different place in 2007 and 2008. The fact that they're trying to make this false equivalency is sloppy logic at best and gaslighting at worst.

Britney is smart, seems to be in a much more stable place, and we will not take this bull from the vile Hollywood pap/tabloid ecosystem.

The fans know what's up. The general public know what's up. Time's Up, TMZ. FFS, high-profile people don't take this $h!t anymore. Meghan and Harry sued a paparazzi agency into Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier this year. 

LIVE YOUR LIFE, BRITNEY SPEARS. FK THE HATERS!

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Ok? Papz aren’t nearly as crazy and invasive as they were 14 years ago.

Besides, these vultures like Sam Lutfi will only be allowed in if Britney allows it and I doubt she went through this entire hell of a situation to repeat the same mistakes of her past.

Anyway, I hope Britney leaves California for good.

Stricter laws or not, Brit is one of the few I COULD see them trying to capture her off guard and taking advantage of the situation. If I were her, I would definitely still have security with me when I go out, of her own choosing of course. Then maybe after a while if it seems like they aren't going to ram-raid her vehicle start venturing out alone. The paps can't be trusted by anyone, ever.