Twitter user believes Paparazzi will follow Britney 24/7 if she is freed

Firstly I believe that Britney is a clever woman who can deal with this and does not need "Daddy" to keep the mean people away. Secondly, she finally has a professional in her life who is respected (and also not connected to her family) in the form of Rosengart.  He is a lawyer, but hopefully he will be-able to point her in the right direction when it comes to hiring decent security, business managers etc. In 2007 her support seemed to be a choice between Lufti and individuals/organisations that her family had put in place/had connections to. SHE needs to make the decisions going forward and have people around her to help HER make the best decisions. Optimistically, I think a lot of good people are now looking out for her, but good advice and support is not control. It's a shame Dad Spears never grasped that concept. 

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Anyone who has been under restrictions meant for severely mentally impaired elders for over decade of their life is going to be a vulnerable person once they’re removed from said restraints. The strongest person in the world would take years of intense therapy to cope with what they’ve been through for those 13 years. Yes she is strong but she is not superhuman bc we idolize her. She is a woman who has been exploited, abused and manipulated. All of which at the hands of the people she at one point loved and trusted the most. Listen to the anger in her voice when she speaks of what she has been through. That doesn’t go away instantly. There is nothing wrong with thinking she is vulnerable. I don’t think people actually grasp the reality and severity of what she has been through. She is only human. This fairytale ending of her being magically free and ok and perfect is never going to happen.  

Or perhaps some people are incapable of seeing her as anything but an invalid. Britney has had a series of huge wins in court and has proven that she is competent enough to fend for herself. Even if you don’t see it in her. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Endlessstan said:

Or perhaps some people are incapable of seeing her as anything but an invalid. Britney has had a series of huge wins in court and has proven that she is competent enough to fend for herself. Even if you don’t see it in her. 

This is a ridiculous statement. Her wins are huge and actually ground breaking. We cannot deny that a lot of these wins is from the noise freebritney made. Strength and wins doesn’t mean she hasn’t suffered from the trauma she has endured. She’s human and humans have to go through a healing process. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course that won't happen again, even if they tried, the laws are different, and she can always just move to another place

I think the biggest issue today is that anyone with a phone can be a paparazzi and cash in, esp in LA. NYC would be the best place for her to be and I hope she can make it happen one day. She seems to love it there. 

Just now, PZHSB said:

I think the biggest issue today is that anyone with a phone can be a paparazzi and cash in, esp in LA. NYC would be the best place for her to be and I hope she can make it happen one day. She seems to love it there. 

or she can wear the same outfit every time she's out and about, so people lose interest in her pictures like other artists have done lol 

6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This is a ridiculous statement. Her wins are huge and actually ground breaking. We cannot deny that a lot of these wins is from the noise freebritney made. Strength and wins doesn’t mean she hasn’t suffered from the trauma she has endured. She’s human and humans have to go through a healing process. 

Then what exactly are you getting at? What point is it that you’re making? Britney, like me, like you, like everybody else, has mental health issues. Does that mean that she will never be capable of creating and maintaining healthy boundaries with people in her personal life and the media? It’s mind boggling that it seems that you have already made the decision that she isn’t able to do that. 

• Love 2

Nah. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

They used to follow her because she kinda used to do crazy stuff. As soon as she remained herself doing normal things like going to Starbucks, to the gym, to the pool with her babies, etc the scrutinity decreased, I would say like in a 60% 

She will always be famous and maybe she will never get rid of people spotting her at public places but I dont see how that would work now in 2021 with all the awareness (especially on her case) about mental health combined to the fact that, tabloids now arent as profitable and shocking as they once were in a time when huge companies and media outlets like record labels, tv, magazines, papers, used to lead the narratives of everything compared to now when literally everyone is heard and seen through social media. 

• Like 1

Britney loves enjoying life and being free , but she's not 25 anymore I believe she would be wiser this time and of course she needs to have bodyguards in certain situations , it wouldn't be smart for her to go places constantly without security . I know she's probably sick of it but she's still Britney Spears :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: