Twitter user believes Paparazzi will follow Britney 24/7 if she is freed

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think people don't give her enough credit, Britney is as strong as hell.

She's not some vulnerable little girl, she's got through so many awful things and she's still here fighting.

People need to stop saying stuff like "she's so vulnerable" blah blah, this is the sort of rubbish that keeps her in a Conservatorship. I'm not attacking you but lets not start pushing that narrative.

Ofcourse she'll need support and a good new team, but she sure as hell is strong and she can get through anything - she's already proven that.

Anyone who has been under restrictions meant for severely mentally impaired elders for over decade of their life is going to be a vulnerable person once they’re removed from said restraints. The strongest person in the world would take years of intense therapy to cope with what they’ve been through for those 13 years. Yes she is strong but she is not superhuman bc we idolize her. She is a woman who has been exploited, abused and manipulated. All of which at the hands of the people she at one point loved and trusted the most. Listen to the anger in her voice when she speaks of what she has been through. That doesn’t go away instantly. There is nothing wrong with thinking she is vulnerable. I don’t think people actually grasp the reality and severity of what she has been through. She is only human. This fairytale ending of her being magically free and ok and perfect is never going to happen.  

• Love 5

There's been paparazzi pictures practically every day, or every few days, since June/July. They may not be posted here all the time but they're out there. 

This just sounds like some crazed "journalist" thirsty to make a story. A story and narrative which team con would be happy with.

I genuinely think, and hope, she'll keep a low profile. We'll still get the paparazzi pictures we get now of her driving in her car... the only difference being she'll likely be with security that she has hand picked herself. 

• Love 1

Y’all need to have faith in Britney. Can we all just take a breath and let a win be a win? 

Don’t assume the circumstances in 2007 will be the same once she is out of the conservatorship. 

Britney had shady security 13 years ago that would tip the paps off so they knew where to find her. 

Her security today seems to be able to es***t her wherever she needs to go, even today- at the peak of the media circus in recent years.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

Y’all need to have faith in Britney. Can we all just take a breath and let a win be a win? 

Don’t assume the circumstances in 2007 will be the same once she is out of the conservatorship. 

Britney had shady security 13 years ago that would tip the paps off so they knew where to find her. 

Her security today seems to be able to es***t her wherever she needs to go, even today- at the peak of the media circus in recent years.

Her security team now is paid by her conservatorship and report to them. she is not their boss. She is going to have to clean house and start all over. Knowing who to trust after all she has been through is a daunting task. A win is a win but reality is also reality. This isn’t going to be sunshine and rainbows for her and i pray she has the right people around her to guide her through it. She has a big heart and that is enough to make someone vulnerable. 

• Love 4
Just now, Priya Awais said:

I hope Britney, Rosengart etc check for bugs, cameras, recorders, spyware, malware etc. 

I know personally of cases of secret surveillance of even ordinary people as quite common. Hope Britney is on high alert as she kicks th m out.

Narcs always try to sabotage and play dirty especially when exposed. 

If I was Britney i'd move house and fire my entire staff.

• Love 2

I really hope once this is over Britney leaves LA. I know her kids live there but they're in their late teens now, so they can visit her anytime they want. She could go to NY, a lot of paparazzi there but she won't be surrounded by these leeches from LA, such as Sam Lufti. She really needs to be away from this guy. I would literally have the worst meltdown of my life if Britney ever talked to Sam Lufti again, I don't care what anyone says about him, I don't like him https://i.imgur.com/WJl2L4c.gif

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I genuinely hope that's not true and or that she is not that naive (to repeat her biggest mistake after Kfed)

He was recently messaging people asking for photos Sean Preston had posted on his social media “just in case britney ever needs them”. He is a dangerous man. 

21 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Her security team now is paid by her conservatorship and report to them. she is not their boss. She is going to have to clean house and start all over. Knowing who to trust after all she has been through is a daunting task. A win is a win but reality is also reality. This isn’t going to be sunshine and rainbows for her and i pray she has the right people around her to guide her through it. She has a big heart and that is enough to make someone vulnerable. 

I guess we’ll have to see. I will be rooting for her continued success. And I have faith that she will come out of this conservatorship and find lasting peace. 

• Like 1