Twitter user believes Paparazzi will follow Britney 24/7 if she is freed

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly this sounds like a tactic to keep her in the Conservatorship.

Even if they do follow her i'm more than sure she'll have security SHE chose.

Plus i'm sure there are much stricter laws now?

They barely go right up to her now, you'd think they'd have swarmed her more since 2019. I think this tweet is just vile BS.

MTE. Team britney are persuading the judge that if she end the conservatorship britney will be in the same situation than 2007

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

Britney isn't stupid, Im sure 

No but she will be vulnerable for a very long time and sometimes a familiar and seemingly protective person can find their way back into someone’s life. Britney has been guarded heavily for years. It’s going to be a brand new world for her to navigate. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:
  • Laws have changed
  • She will hire security of her choice
  • This screams team con propaganda to keep Britney in a c-ship
  • Paps would have harassed her over the past few years more with everything going on.
  • She is an adult and can deal with it, she's dealt with paparazzi the majority of her life.
  • She won't have people tipping paps off where she is like Team Con do as Britney stated in her June hearing.

I could go on and on.

this is my exact thought, this looks like an empty threat she is smarter than before and she knows she will be hounded. Papz cant hound her like before, theres a legal limit to follow. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Sam Lufti is my biggest worry tbh. I have a feeling he will find his way back into her life.  He has a thing for Sam A so I’m hoping he is smart enough to see through it. 

Me too. I hope he stays away from her as far as plausible.

This piece of **** feeds off of vulnerable women.

If she does let him in her life then it will prove some team con points.

• Like 1
Just now, BUWYGF said:

They will try,, but they will fail miserably.

The main reason for Britney's stalking back in 2006/2007 weren't the papps, it was Jamie and Britney's team. In 99% of the cases, it is a star's team that sends intel on a star's whereabouts to the papps, it's how it works. This brings in more money and hype, and it's exactly what jamie and her team did to Britney. They had an additional reason too, to get her to crack ASAP.

This time, the papps won't really be able to get intel on Britney's whereabouts 24/7. The circle of people she trusts atm are a handful and they would probably never give out this info. Plus, she will probably leave for a while and noone but a few people who would never harm her will know where she is. This will make it super difficult for the papps to seek her out unless she wants it. 

2000s are over, and Britney from the 2000s is gone too, she is not a fragile, vulnerable little girl anymore. She's an adult who went through hell, and it's beyond me that these parasites think the likes of them could get her to feel bad again :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

When you've been through hell and back, a couple of slime bags are no bigger threats than ants on the ground. 

She wasn’t hounded by the papz bc of Jamie or anyone else. She was hounded bc she makes the papz a lot of money. The reaction shots make even more money for them. They will be waiting for her to make any kind of slip up to cash in on. They will push her buttons to try and make it happen too. 

2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

No but she will be vulnerable for a very long time and sometimes a familiar and seemingly protective person can find their way back into someone’s life. Britney has been guarded heavily for years. It’s going to be a brand new world for her to navigate. 

I think people don't give her enough credit, Britney is as strong as hell.

She's not some vulnerable little girl, she's got through so many awful things and she's still here fighting.

People need to stop saying stuff like "she's so vulnerable" blah blah, this is the sort of rubbish that keeps her in a Conservatorship. I'm not attacking you but lets not start pushing that narrative.

Ofcourse she'll need support and a good new team, but she sure as hell is strong and she can get through anything - she's already proven that.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Me too. I hope he stays away from her as far as plausible.

This piece of **** feeds off of vulnerable women.

If she does let him in her life then it will prove some team con points.

His Twitter is so concerning. He is 100% still in contact with her or someone close to her.