BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

31 minutes ago, faded_fudge said:

I swear if they still won't decide today to stop Jamie's nonsense and Free Britney I'm going to LA to hit someone in the face

They're lucky Britney is such an angel. Me .. I would have killed some paparazzi back in 07 and some of the ****ers who are responsible for this mess wouldnt be with us anymore either. 

Britney is a sweet sweet person. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It's a loop hole. Jamie wants to just end it so that will be it. If Rosengart gets a temporary conservatorship then Jamie will have to hand over all his records to catch the new conservator up on what's been done and how they have been handling everything. We all know they have been handling it corruptly which is why daddy is so keen all of sudden on just ending it all together so his secrets aren't revealed.

24 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

yeah, there have been some threads about this! Basically if the conservatorship is terminated today then all of Colon’s records die with it. If he is removed, then whoever temporarily replaces him gets access to all attorney-client records and other communications.

That’s why Colon and Vivian want the conservatorship terminated today: so all of Jamie’s wrongdoing dies with it.

Is there a possibility that Rosengart & Britney say no to Jamie's removal & the end of the cship because of this ? Imagine the mess https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit15.gif

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Matou said:

Is there a possibility that Rosengart & Britney say no to Jamie's removal & the end of the cship because of this ? Imagine the mess https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit15.gif

I mean Rosengart’s petition is to remove Jamie and select a temporary conservator of the estate. I’m sure Britney is on board since her lawyer represents her position.

They want to remove Jamie first, get ahold of all the records, and then file whatever lawsuits are necessary and end the conservatorship.

The end is near! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean Rosengart’s petition is to remove Jamie and select a temporary conservator of the estate. I’m sure Britney is on board since her lawyer represents her position.

They want to remove Jamie first, get ahold of all the records, and then file whatever lawsuits are necessary and end the conservatorship.

The end is near! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I hope so but I have doubt about Penny's decision ... well who didn't ? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Literally waiting on razor edge!! 

i feel like today, they will agree to end it but not right away. Im sure plans will be put in place to end it, but the best possible outcome would be to have a temp conservator bought in - so we can have a thorough investigation. That would be best case for us. 

An ultimate end today would not be in the best interests at this point. 

• Love 2