BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

It's Wednesday morning in the UK and woke up with knots of my stomach. Told my husband and children it "was the big day" and they looked at me a bit confused :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: Sending all the positive vibes to Britney today that I can muster. Praying it will be the right result for her. If Penny does not get it right today the backlash is going to be immense!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

do y'all think Rosengart will file a restraining order against Jamie and co once she's freed from them?

I wonder what are gonna be the immediate actions taken while any investigations happen. I feel like they're gonna try everything, from a smear campaign, to send her paparazzis every day, I even fear that God knows what kind of sketchy deals they may have with companies or whatever, and they start suing her or whatever. So I'm curious to know what will Rosengart do right after the leeches are removed.

Idk coz they wouldn't be the one stalking Britney afterwards so a restraining order wouldn't make sense but he needs to be investigated thoroughly even if the conservatorship stays or not.

• Like 1