BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

On 8/31/2021 at 5:13 PM, Matou said:

Do it !! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Spoiler

I tried doing a 3 card spread

but it didn't give me much info, except that she was alone,struggling but still having hope
then that she was having success,connecting with people and just happiness overall (like she herself said I believe)
the last card made me think that there will be more to this fight..or just a hard choice from someone who doesn't know the full information

anyways, the Emperor fell out of the deck, when I was shuffling it
which may represent someone taking authority (maybe the guy Rosengart suggested?)

also took another card out to see if I can tell what will happen after this court case
and it was 5 of Swords.

but I was confused so I did a court spread instead (i got hella annoyed :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: )

Jamie's lawyer got a Six of Sword..which isn't much of a good card, it kind of means that they are moving on in a storm and leaving the past behind..

While Britney's got the Magician which is one of the best cards in a deck 

the Judge got Knight of Pentacles

which also confirmed some of the fears I had..that this court case may end up stagnant yet again

and we would have to wait another time so that we would get an ultimate sentence or something 

(or at least it may mean that the conserv not be dissolved)
but it does show that she is working,willful and working towards a goal

The success of both parties:

Jamie's Ten of Wands - which shows a man who is carrying sticks to a town

u can see the town which means that the end is near and he will be able to rest (hopefully in jail)

it also may mean that he is working more than usual
Rosengart's King of Wands - fire,strength,
represent infinity and the ongoing drive to move forward against all obstacles.

and based on the next 2 cards I pulled out, may mean that there still will be another wait (which wont be any new or surprising tbh)

and room for growth..so there might be new stuff coming out too (page of wands)

So idk what really to tell ya..
maybe I am too new to tarot reading :flop_britney_candies:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Soni said:
  Hide contents

I tried doing a 3 card spread

but it didn't give me much info, except that she was alone,struggling but still having hope
then that she was having success,connecting with people and just happiness overall (like she herself said I believe)
the last card made me think that there will be more to this fight..or just a hard choice from someone who doesn't know the full information

anyways, the Emperor fell out of the deck, when I was shuffling it
which may represent someone taking authority (maybe the guy Rosengart suggested?)

also took another card out to see if I can tell what will happen after this court case
and it was 5 of Swords.

but I was confused so I did a court spread instead (i got hella annoyed :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: )

Jamie's lawyer got a Six of Sword..which isn't much of a good card, it kind of means that they are moving on in a storm and leaving the past behind..

While Britney's got the Magician which is one of the best cards in a deck 

the Judge got Knight of Pentacles

which also confirmed some of the fears I had..that this court case may end up stagnant yet again

and we would have to wait another time so that we would get an ultimate sentence or something 

(or at least it may mean that the conserv not be dissolved)
but it does show that she is working,willful and working towards a goal

The success of both parties:

Jamie's Ten of Wands - which shows a man who is carrying sticks to a town

u can see the town which means that the end is near and he will be able to rest (hopefully in jail)

it also may mean that he is working more than usual
Rosengart's King of Wands - fire,strength,
represent infinity and the ongoing drive to move forward against all obstacles.

and based on the next 2 cards I pulled out, may mean that there still will be another wait (which wont be any new or surprising tbh)

and room for growth..so there might be new stuff coming out too (page of wands)

So idk what really to tell ya..
maybe I am too new to tarot reading :flop_britney_candies:

Hey. I do tarot but with playing cards. Would love to chat with you 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bboy1988 said:

Pennywise better do the right thing. I hate her so much for ignoring Britney. 

will the rally in front of the court house be steamed on YouTube? I think I prefer to watch this on my tv instead of phone 

Popcorned Planet will be streaming live at the rally, he is very pro-Britney and Free Britney

And BritneysGram girls will be live on Instagram

• Love 2