BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Matou said:

Slay these 5 first pages *almost* alone :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Free of Daddy ok but free of the cship is better :neydedance_purple:

I mean yes terminate the Cship but if that happens today then Mathew won’t have access to all of Colon’s records! :neydedance_purple: So eliminate Colon today and terminate once all records are seized! :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean yes terminate the Cship but if that happens today then Mathew won’t have access to all of Colon’s records! :neydedance_purple: So eliminate Colon today and terminate once all records are seized! :neydedance_purple:

Is this sure ??? I don't get why he can't investigate if the cship end today ... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

Is this sure ??? I don't get why he can't investigate if the cship end today ... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

It's a loop hole. Jamie wants to just end it so that will be it. If Rosengart gets a temporary conservatorship then Jamie will have to hand over all his records to catch the new conservator up on what's been done and how they have been handling everything. We all know they have been handling it corruptly which is why daddy is so keen all of sudden on just ending it all together so his secrets aren't revealed.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Matou said:

yeah, there have been some threads about this! Basically if the conservatorship is terminated today then all of Colon’s records die with it. If he is removed, then whoever temporarily replaces him gets access to all attorney-client records and other communications.

That’s why Colon and Vivian want the conservatorship terminated today: so all of Jamie’s wrongdoing dies with it.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, rennen said:

According to yourhonor's twitter there are apparently only 11 public seats, and some media outlets are trying to send in additional reps by queuing in the public line despite having reps in the media line!

I hope some of the usual fans get in!

one of the gram girls said she will be inside, and BritneyLawArmy on twitter managed to get a ticket too :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2