Police monitoring death threats made against Judge Brenda Penny

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Saying you wish someone would die of natural disease ala Covid is not the same as saying I wanna kill someone etc.

So everyone who sends actual death threats is stupid af. Sorry

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: I love this post :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Team Pennyvid till the world ends https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit14.gif Nature do it the best https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit14.gif

• Love 3

I don't think anyone gave death threats, people said hope they die that is not a threat it's a wish theres a difference. 

If police can investigate this then how on earth they aren't investigating why her 911 call never got heard? It's so corrupt, if they want to look at it then look at the whole thing Jesus! 

• Love 2

Death threats!? Please, I assure you nobody from Britney' fan base wants any of them dead. I want her in jail along with the rest of Team Con. Can't wait until the day Jamie loses his "head control *****" title and becomes someones ***** in jail. Whoever it is I hope they make his life hell as he made Britney's.

• Love 1

Death threats are totally unnecessary and just makes the fanbase look crazy. Let's investigate her for corruption sure because if her decision making when it came to Britney's situation was compromised, it's likely she'll join the rest of the con artists in prison or at the very least lose her career and reputation :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Like 1