Britney has known this man for + 20 years.

6 hours ago, Shadow. said:

exactly this. it's not normal for a grown man to have "sleepovers" with little boys. If he wasn't "Michael Jackson" we wouldn't even question how weird it is. I doubt we will ever have a definitive answer to it all but it's not like we don't have reason to doubt michael's innocence

He was guilty as sin and only got off due to compromising with his victims (IE paying them off and thus screwing the entire trial).

Anyone can go online and pull up the court documents from his first trial. The unchallenged arguments, pretty much say it all for his guilt. There was massive loads of evidence against him and he did himself no favors with his 'don't give a **** if I get caught' attitude, similar to R. Kelly who was very out in the open about his p*******a. 

The second trial was much of the same - hard to get a conviction when someone has paid off victims. By then, Wacko Jacko had become MJ's official nickname and he had destroyed his image. For some reason after he died, it rebirthed his reputation and people thinking he was 'innocent'. 

Wade's problem is that he waited until after Jackson was dead to try and sue. No one believes him cause he waited so long, and as for the lawsuit that got thrown around - he sued a dead man's estate. I don't have any doubts whatsoever that MJ was a predator and did awful things, but Wade didn't help himself by waiting so long to come out. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Marlean said:

So just cause you're not invited to a man's funeral he can't have ***ually abused you? Okay, good to know. 

Why the hell go out of your way, to attend a funeral with the one who abused you. A man you're not even related to? Yeah that does sound sketchy. If he was afraid to speak when MJ was alive, his death should have been a relief. Been there myself, I had to attend the funural of my abuser but let me tell you i was laughing the whole time. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

you mean the one who made britney and justin breakup?

who purposely left a love note in her hotel room, knowing Justin was going there.

who, after that, was banned from both of their lives (brit's and jt's). and wade was working HEAVILY with brit and nsync by that time, and SUDDENLY he vanished. They were NEVER seen together since then... NEVER!

My perception: wade is a snake, he took advantage of brit in a moment of weakness, and made sure jt would find out. he got what he wanted BUT lost his career in the middle. 

So, imo, he is DAMN SURE not the secret friend helping brit all these years.

ACTUALLY, if u think about it... maybe he is the one who started ALL the mess in the first place.

Love note in her hotel room? I haven't heard about that before. Where did you get that info? 

2 hours ago, Lotte said:

Why the hell go out of your way, to attend a funeral with the one who abused you. A man you're not even related to? Yeah that does sound sketchy. If he was afraid to speak when MJ was alive, his death should have been a relief. Been there myself, I had to attend the funural of my abuser but let me tell you i was laughing the whole time. 

It was not only him who went to the funeral, but his mother and sister too.  Who goes to the funeral of your allegedle son abuser. Like WTF.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I know several victim's of molestation and child abuse actually tell me, they don't believe him, they say watch his body language, not his words.

Everyone’s healing journey is unique. The pressure an abuser places on a victim can be enormous. People process trauma in different ways, and not everyone confronts it during the same stage of life.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, LickedABattery said:

Everyone’s healing journey is unique. The pressure an abuser places on a victim can be enormous. People process trauma in different ways, and not everyone confronts it during the same stage of life.

Thank you for this :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Marlean said:

Love note in her hotel room? I haven't heard about that before. Where did you get that info? 

never heard that???

google it, you'll see!

wade could be on top of the world by now, but after that he got left behind... 

jt must have suffered a lot coz wade was REALLY close to him by that time... producing songs for the celerity album, wade is actually IN the (dirty) pop music video (coz joey was injured and couldnt dance!)
I think he felt like a double betrayl.