Britney has known this man for + 20 years.

4 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

It's very common for child victims of CSA to not realize the truth until they're much older. Please stop and educate yourself.

I'm very educated, you don't even know me so don't you dare... Actually i don't even reply to ignorant people so i'm doing you a favor babe. We're talking about a man that claimed he was "abused" when he went bankrupt, what a weird coincidence, right? Oh btw, he said that Michael kept him away from girls... well, Brandi Jackson was his GF at that time but guess what? There's not a single mention of her in that excuse of a documentary, maybe because that's not what the plot of that mockumentary was! Oh and did you know that he BEGGED Michael on the phone to get married at Neverland? The same place where he was """"abused"""" and this is half of the half of the half of the half of the things that he didn't mentioned or that he twisted just to gain some "intelligent" audience like you, and infact you believe him! (Not that i'm expecting much from people who believes this living garbage) I'm very informed sweetie, get your facts straight next time and then come back with something REAL, oh and don't you bother to reply if you haven't done your homework cause i already wasted my precious time for this comment, xoxo sweetie.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Lotte said:

He wasn't invited to the funeral as someone close to MJ, something along these lines, he begged and wanted to be in the spotlight- I dont recall the details of it. But he got pissed after that. And that's when he started to make up that story as revenge. 

So just cause you're not invited to a man's funeral he can't have ***ually abused you? Okay, good to know. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'm very educated, you don't even know me so don't you dare... Actually i don't even reply to ignorant people so i'm doing you a favor babe. We're talking about a man that claimed he was "abused" when he went bankrupt, what a weird coincidence, right? Oh btw, he said that Michael kept him away from girls... well, Brandi Jackson was his GF at that time but guess what? There's not a single mention of her in that excuse of a documentary, maybe because that's not what the plot of that mockumentary was! Oh and did you know that he BEGGED Michael on the phone to get married at Neverland? The same place where he was """"abused"""" and this is half of the half of the half of the half of the things that he didn't mentioned or that he twisted just to gain some "intelligent" audience like you, and infact you believe him! (Not that i'm expecting much from people who believes this living garbage) I'm very informed sweetie, get your facts straight next time and then come back with something REAL, oh and don't you bother to reply if you haven't done your homework cause i already wasted my precious time for this comment, xoxo sweetie.

Why don't you focus on Britney and leave the Michael Jackson theme somewhere else?
We are talking about Britney and that he fits into the description ... probably everything has an explanation and I think very well people who have thought that it could be him for several reasons:
-This person was important in her professional life, he has never talked about her (rarely and never in-depth).
 - This person has a ton of information.
- Fits a lot of things
Imagine for a moment that this person has helped and has been helping Britney. What happened?.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

exactly this. it's not normal for a grown man to have "sleepovers" with little boys. If he wasn't "Michael Jackson" we wouldn't even question how weird it is. I doubt we will ever have a definitive answer to it all but it's not like we don't have reason to doubt michael's innocence

Again, that Stan obsession is not healthy. You are absolutely right. It is not normal and it is actually grooming and abusive, just that. But I have learned that those that spit hate on Robson for speaking up about his experiences of being ***ually abused as a child, are not very educated in psychology, children’s development or even healthy and exploitative/inappropriate boundaries versus relationships between children and adults...

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

👆Victim blaming 👆

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Why don't you focus on Britney and leave the Michael Jackson theme somewhere else?
We are talking about Britney and that he fits into the description ... probably everything has an explanation and I think very well people who have thought that it could be him for several reasons:
-This person was important in her professional life, he has never talked about her (rarely and never in-depth).
- Fits a lot of things
Imagine for a moment that this person has helped and has been helping Britney. What happened?.

You too now? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I don't know if u can read or not but i REPLIED to someone that said i wasn't informed on this topic (when i clearly am informed) All this just because i expressed what i think about this excuse of a man? K :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

9 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

👆Victim blaming 👆

LMAO :dead_falling_wig_dying: Can y'all come up with actual proofs for once?

This is a phone call that was made by the father of the first accuser, Jordan Chandler... 

He wanted to destroy Michael just because Michael didn't gave him MONEY!!! Also, imagine being ""abused" and ask for money (that's what Wade Liarson did btw) he sued MJ's Estate cause all he cares about is M.O.N.E.Y

Do your homework instead of accusing me of "vIcTiM bLaMiNg :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:"

17 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah... this man called Wade Robson.

Ed3Fbu3XoAAtXuR.jpg

you mean the one who made britney and justin breakup?

who purposely left a love note in her hotel room, knowing Justin was going there.

who, after that, was banned from both of their lives (brit's and jt's). and wade was working HEAVILY with brit and nsync by that time, and SUDDENLY he vanished. They were NEVER seen together since then... NEVER!

My perception: wade is a snake, he took advantage of brit in a moment of weakness, and made sure jt would find out. he got what he wanted BUT lost his career in the middle. 

So, imo, he is DAMN SURE not the secret friend helping brit all these years.

ACTUALLY, if u think about it... maybe he is the one who started ALL the mess in the first place.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, fabricio83 said:

you mean the one who made britney and justin breakup?

who purposely left a love note in her hotel room, knowing Justin was going there.

who, after that, was banned from both of their lives (brit's and jt's). and wade was working HEAVILY with brit and nsync by that time, and SUDDENLY he vanished. They were NEVER seen together since then... NEVER!

My perception: wade is a snake, he took advantage of brit in a moment of weakness, and made sure jt would find out. he got what he wanted BUT lost his career in the middle. 

So, imo, he is DAMN SURE not the secret friend helping brit all these years.

ACTUALLY, if u think about it... maybe he is the one who started ALL the mess in the first place.

I suggest you to watch Sen Çal Kapimi. It's a good turkish soap opera.

tenor.gif?itemid=9557552

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

- Fits a lot of things

THIS

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

exactly this. it's not normal for a grown man to have "sleepovers" with little boys. If he wasn't "Michael Jackson" we wouldn't even question how weird it is. I doubt we will ever have a definitive answer to it all but it's not like we don't have reason to doubt michael's innocence

Exactly. Mj seemed very child like. Some pedophiles "love" kids because they relate to them, have the emotional maturity of a child and are intimidated by adults. They think the kids want to sleep with them at least that's how they justify their behaviour. " I love this child". Grown ups shouldn't have kids sleep over it's just weird. No normal adult would want random kids sleep over.. that's just a fact

• Love 3