Britney's own mother allegedley drugged her

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I just don’t trust anything Lutfi says. Little known fact, Courtney Love has a restraining order against him.

I agree. He was part of the reason why Britney was so bad in late 2007/early 2008.

He has MULTIPLE restraining orders against him for a reason.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

Oh look, Lutfi's name is in the subject of the email too. Lynn's adamant that it was him who was drugging Britney.

It sounds like someone was doing stuff like this for sure. From what we've seen and heard so far from both sides, either Lynn is framing Lutfi and using him as a scapegoat, or Lutfi is framing Lynn and using her as a scapegoat. 

I guess when it comes down to it you should question in whose interest it would be to have everyone believe that Lynn did this. Regardless of being a questionable mother in the past, Lynn has been advocating for her daughter over the past couple of years and there are going to be people who do not like that one bit (i.e. Team Con). 

Or she could really be evil, who actually knows at this stage? It's all over the place with everyone starting to throw each other under the bus. Unless it's ever confirmed by Britney and she speaks out herself then I take it all with a massive grain of salt. 

A lot of the documents that Lutfi is leaking right now are old...But some are new.

One has to question why, if he's really only in this to help Britney, did he wait until now to leak these documents?

If he was genuinely trying to free her, wouldn't he have leaked them long ago when she actually needed the help?

How is he helping now that Rosengart is at the helm?

From here on out, Lutfi's contemporary actions should be under a giant microscope...He had a part to play in all of this, just as they did.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

this is why I keep saying don't feel any sympathy for that woman. no doubt she's suffered under Jamie too. But that doesn't absolve her of all her own wrong doings and there are a lot of them. being complicit, out of fear or something else, is just bad too. because at the end of the day she had 13+ years to do something. she didn't do anything but help team con. My guess has always been that she's just trying to get back in Britney's good grace. i don't think it's out of good intentions but what the hell do I know. and whether Britney forgives her or not is her own decision to make of course. I won't fault her for whatever choice she makes. But yeah, **** Lynn too.

• Like 6

That matches up with something that was being reported in 2007

That the Promises crew didn't find any ***** or alcohol in Britney's tests and they didn't know her problem and that Britney and Allie tried to retrieve the tests they did at Promises but came empty handed

https://pagesix.com/2007/04/20/dad-spanks-naughty-britney/

After leaving Promises, as paparazzi waited for the golden shot of Britney drinking again, she began getting angry that she was at a rehab facility in the first place. Britney and her assistant, Allie Sims, called Promises multiple times, asking for a copy of the report showing that she tested dirty for ***** and/or alcohol when she checked in.

We're told it took several days to get an answer. Only two reports were sent to Britney's rep, both showing no **** or alcohol use whatsoever. Most shocking, the first report was dated March 7, 15 days after Britney checked in.

Sources say one of Britney's reps then called the facility and asked for any evidence of a dirty test, but she was told there was nothing in the file. The question -- if the first test was taken more than two weeks after Britney checked in, how could they treat her if they didn't know the problem?

Britney fired Rudolph and has now drawn a line in the sand with her mom. As for Federline, we're told he's threatened to go to court and question Britney's fitness as a mom every time there's a disagreement. Spears, who is extremely protective, does not want to expose her kids to a public battle, so she's caved on many of his demands.

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

That matches up with something that was being reported in 2007

That the Promises crew didn't find any ***** or alcohol in Britney's tests and they didn't know her problem and that Britney and Allie tried to retrieve the tests they did at Promises but came empty handed

https://pagesix.com/2007/04/20/dad-spanks-naughty-britney/

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

thank you for that information. Since Brit's **** tests were cleared, then why the F did they try to put her in rehab in the first place? Why did they try to take her kids away? Why the need for the conservatorship? NONE of it makes sense.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

A lot of the documents that Lutfi is leaking right now are old...But some are new.

One has to question why, if he's really only in this to help Britney, did he wait until now to leak these documents?

If he was genuinely trying to free her, wouldn't he have leaked them long ago when she actually needed the help?

How is he helping now that Rosengart is at the helm?

From here on out, Lutfi's contemporary actions should be under a giant microscope...He had a part to play in all of this, just as they did.

and is kinda at odds with what was reported about his lawsuit claims?

did team con manipulate the media to make lutfi look bad (and britney) or did he perjure (this crew has no trouble with perjury)?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Persona said:

this is why I keep saying don't feel any sympathy for that woman. no doubt she's suffered under Jamie too. But that doesn't absolve her of all her own wrong doings and there are a lot of them. being complicit, out of fear or something else, is just bad too. because at the end of the day she had 13+ years to do something. she didn't do anything but help team con. My guess has always been that she's just trying to get back in Britney's good grace. i don't think it's out of good intentions but what the hell do I know. and whether Britney forgives her or not is her own decision to make of course. I won't fault her for whatever choice she makes. But yeah, **** Lynn too.

I agree that Lynne is just trying to get in Britney's graces. She didn't speak out until the tides changed with the movement.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

and is kinda at odds with what was reported about his lawsuit claims?

did team con manipulate the media to make lutfi look bad (and britney) or did he perjure (this crew has no trouble with perjury)?

I suspect that both are true.

Team CON manipulated the media to make Lutfi look bad...To quote Lutfi, "You people throw everybody under the bus."

Lutfi also perjured himself on the stand...Because he knew that if they were to prove him wrong through direct evidence they would simultaneously implicate themselves.

• Love 1