Britney's own mother allegedley drugged her

43 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

What’s with this family and drugging people? How common is this? They act like it’s the equivalent to shooting a text. My god.

I feel as if the evidence against Lynne is stacking and I can no longer hold hope that she wasn’t as ****ty and complicit as the rest.

I hope Britney is able to shed every single one of these vile, toxic people from her life and is able to live freely, truly, for the first time. How sad it is she’ll have to lose her entire family to do so. 

*Come on, Daddy Rose! Hurry for our girl  :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

(* he’s actually doing a fantastic job)

I mean it's sad that she'll have to lose her entire family, but it's for the best and the best for her safety as well. I feel like when this is over she needs to be put in the witness protection program

2 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

hm.... why so?  :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:he's like #4 for me

Cause he said straight that Britney should be under c-ship even he knows she wants to be free.. 

he said that she “wants to do what she wants to do” like it’s a crime to have constitutional rights.. he admitted that is involved in her hundreds of billion fortune as a financial manager or something and even say she has favourite sister and hinted about Jamie flop.. 

I’m sure he doesn’t even like Britney.. he seemed angry talking about her like she wasn’t the one who is he benefiting from.. he even sees her fortune like “theirs” not brits and calls us “our fans”

he sees his father the only friend in family “we are only two guys in strong minded woman family”

should I continue? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Cause he said straight that Britney should be under c-ship even he knows she wants to be free.. 

he said that she “wants to do what she wants to do” like it’s a crime to have constitutional rights.. he admitted that is involved in her hundreds of billion fortune as a financial manager or something and even say she has favourite sister and hinted about Jamie flop.. 

I’m sure he doesn’t even like Britney.. he seemed angry talking about her like she wasn’t the one who is he benefiting from.. he even sees her fortune like “theirs” not brits and calls us “our fans”

he sees his father the only friend in family “we are only two guys in strong minded woman family”

should I continue? 

Sad to see Britney the only one that’s normal. Bryan seem to have a giant inferiority complex issues. Jamie and Juno are both narcissistic psychopath. Lynne is a manipulative mother. This is why we have to live by Wendy’s iconic comment. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oh look, Lutfi's name is in the subject of the email too. Lynn's adamant that it was him who was drugging Britney.

It sounds like someone was doing stuff like this for sure. From what we've seen and heard so far from both sides, either Lynn is framing Lutfi and using him as a scapegoat, or Lutfi is framing Lynn and using her as a scapegoat. 

I guess when it comes down to it you should question in whose interest it would be to have everyone believe that Lynn did this. Regardless of being a questionable mother in the past, Lynn has been advocating for her daughter over the past couple of years and there are going to be people who do not like that one bit (i.e. Team Con). 

Or she could really be evil, who actually knows at this stage? It's all over the place with everyone starting to throw each other under the bus. Unless it's ever confirmed by Britney and she speaks out herself then I take it all with a massive grain of salt. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Lynn is just trying to safe her face now from all the things that happened 2008 and how she just watched all these years Jamie to abuse Britney. She ain´t ****. Sure she is also victim of Jamie, but that is no excuse what she did and watched what was done to her daughter. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1