Britney leaving Yoga class in Hawaii on Tuesday

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Britney che sembra **** vende più riviste ragazzi, ricordatelo - a prescindere, non credo che sia il caso qui; Penso che abbia appena fatto un'ottima sessione di yoga... se hai un bell'aspetto dopo un allenamento, allora non lo stai facendo bene.

Sembriamo tutti così dopo un buon allenamento. Non è un grosso problema.

Sono felice che stia facendo di nuovo yoga! Sembra adorarla. Era passato un po' di tempo da quando l'abbiamo fatta parlare o postare di yoga - ricordi quella volta in cui tutto ciò che è stato pubblicato su IG era legato allo yoga? L'era dello yoga

Invito tutti qui a provare una sessione di yoga completa e vedere come appari dopo lol; lo yoga è difficile.

**** Ragazza Calda GIF di Cappa Video Productions

Me, post yoga 

• Haha 7

I wonder if she was in a private class or even had an instructor. I remember when the We Need to Talk About Britney podcast interviewed the owner of the studio she usually goes to in Maui. The owner said no one was allowed to talk to Britney and she just did yoga/dance alone.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Anyone else been having an issue with the site and the picture is not loading? The last few days none of the pictures posted show up for me. So sadly I cannot comment on this post

yessss. I thought it was just me 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

ooof those comments on DM are gross. I thought we had progressed past this behaviour?
:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Instagram vs reality, it's what happens when you always use filters. Not saying she looks bad but we know she edits her instagram photos.

Really? Her insta pictures are the most unedited ones you can find on any celebs page. These are post workout photos, with bad posture, bad position, bad lighting, bad expression. All carefully selected to generate more fuss. Rest assured, you can make pictures like this of almost anyone really.

• Love 5

I mean, she looks fine. How do people expect her to look like? She’s a 40 year old woman who has been trough 13 years of abuse. After a workout. This is what 40 year old people look in real life! You can’t look like JLo, the Kardashians and these people if you don’t spend lots of money on your looks, surgeries, facials, luxury clothes, hair and make up, hard work outs every single day…

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 6

Even professional body builders don't keep up rigorous training and sometimes "bulk" then "cut". The difference is a person who has trained assiduously all her life can get back in shape in no time, especially in  nurturing surroundings. Not tough. Wouldn't be surprised if the chemicals they used in her treatment messed up her system .. a good detox, rest peace and she will bounce back. (I am her age and work out.. have fallen off the exercise bandwagon sometimes but a month of focus and i am back in shape.) For someone professionally paid for looking good, etc, she will have no problem fixing any minor issues, as she has done all her life

Edited by Priya Awais
Spelling