Sam Asghari meets a fan & says 'thanks for being a parent that supports your children'

4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I casually ran into Sam once back in 2019 when I used to work near his personal training studio, Royal. As soon as he left, my entire body was shaking. Like I understand he may not be a ‘celebrity’ per se, but to know that I casually ran into the significant other of my fave left me shook. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I'd probably feel that way too, also, imagine seeing that daddy in person, but... as i said asking for an autograph? He can keep it lmao

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Soso said:

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: Sam telling him to go in his car and take a magazine because it was unlocked is very cute honestly.

But Sam, lock your car. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I know right!

I thought that but then the fan said it was that new open air Jeep he's got - but as if he didn't lock his trunk :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Soso said:

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: Sam telling him to go in his car and take a magazine because it was unlocked is very cute honestly.

But Sam, lock your car. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

If I were that stan I would strip my clothes off alla Oopsney at Vmas just to give it a shot :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Sorry  Britney  :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 5