Sam Asghari meets a fan & says 'thanks for being a parent that supports your children'

1 hour ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'd probably feel that way too, also, imagine seeing that daddy in person, but... as i said asking for an autograph? He can keep it lmao

I’ve casually ran into many famous people but I always just try to stay collected, as they probably don’t like to be bothered. Idk I’m not the type of person to ask for an autograph anyway. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I really hope Sam’s career takes off so people would stop with their assumptions of him being a gold digger or whatever. I mean isn’t he already a millionaire or something own his own at this point.  I know that’s not much compared to Britney’s fortune but if you starred in a Britney Spears video you’ve made it imo 

6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’ve casually ran into many famous people but I always just try to stay collected, as they probably don’t like to be bothered. Idk I’m not the type of person to ask for an autograph anyway. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Same LMAO unless they're very very famous and it's like one of those chances that will rarely happen again. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

The fan said he bumped into Sam having food with 3 other male friends. Sam said he and Brit just got back from Hawaii, Sam didn't delve into details about Britney but thanked for the support (clearly he can't say much). The fan said Sam was really sweet and kind.

The fan said Sam gave off good vibes. The fan apologised to Sam and his friends for interrupting as they are big Britney fans and Sam responded "Omg are you kidding, you guys made my night."

Jared, the fan said that he mentioned he loved Sam's magazine cover and Sam said he could go to his jeep as it was unlocked and to take a magazine if he wanted. Jared went and got the magazine and Sam signed it and took a picture with him. Sam also took pictures with Jared's friend and other fans. One person was a mom and Sam said 'Thanks for being a parent that supports your children'.

He talks about his experience here:

samx.jpg.2db482404e80e43e0b4b72b7649d83f4.jpg

But did he ask if Britney runs her IG!!!!????

• Like 1