Britney needs to be a Contestant on the Masked Singer

Britney Spears needs to be a contestant on the masked singer.  It will be the perfect opportunity for her to show case her true vocal talent while hiding her identity . The general public won’t recognize Britney’s low not baby vocal fry voice and she can sing songs she wouldn’t normally sing . I think it would be a good thing for her to pass the time while she waits to be free from conservatorship and it will help the world know her true voice. pozbAoYIj

• Love 6
On 7/31/2021 at 6:38 PM, Lucky☆ said:

Noo , she has an unique voice and people would recognize it in a second:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It’s ok if she’s recognized , as long as the audience doesn’t vote her off , she won’t get unmasked . I knew it was wiz khalifa the whole time and he made all the way to the final 3 . Caitlyn Jenner and Wendy Williams only got unmasked right away because they sang bad . Not because it was obviously them . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Agree! I think it would be so good for her and help her get her confidence back!

I really have a problem with people saying the show is for has-beens or not real celebrities… I've said it before, but ICONS have been on the show. Gladys Knight, Chaka Khan and Patti LaBelle. The are singer's singers and pioneers. It makes me wonder about the people who claim the show is below certain stars………

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think more of the masked dancer, to actually prove that she can still dance, let's face it Paula was on questionable substances, blamed on a crash of a plane, that nobody can actually find solid proof of that happening especially given the A List status that Paula Abdul herself was in 93, that would have been everywhere at that point in her career. 

Paula can still dance, might be sober now who knows? But anybody would probably be on some substance working with Simon Cowell, you can't be sober and enjoy his harsh comments anybody would go find some comfort dealing with that day and night. 

Everybody knows Paula's dance style is based off of the hey day of Ginger Rogers and fred astaire movies when musicals was at the height of Hollywood entertainment.  

The irony is many people know Britney ca dance, but they forgot what her style was, which was inspired by street dancing or as Jeffrey said in 2012 during the Michael Jackson bad 25 documentary, it's technically out dated to call it street dancing as it left the origin's along time ago, this type of dance is popular among the youth and the hip hop community 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2021 at 11:30 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I think more of the masked dancer, to actually prove that she can still dance, let's face it Paula was on questionable substances, blamed on a crash of a plane, that nobody can actually find solid proof of that happening especially given the A List status that Paula Abdul herself was in 93, that would have been everywhere at that point in her career. 

Paula can still dance, might be sober now who knows? But anybody would probably be on some substance working with Simon Cowell, you can't be sober and enjoy his harsh comments anybody would go find some comfort dealing with that day and night. 

Everybody knows Paula's dance style is based off of the hey day of Ginger Rogers and fred astaire movies when musicals was at the height of Hollywood entertainment.  

The irony is many people know Britney ca dance, but they forgot what her style was, which was inspired by street dancing or as Jeffrey said in 2012 during the Michael Jackson bad 25 documentary, it's technically out dated to call it street dancing as it left the origin's along time ago, this type of dance is popular among the youth and the hip hop community 

Paula was a judge on the masked dancer and she was the most entertaining judge on the show much better than Ashley tisdale 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:45 PM, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I think Britney should do the masked singer as a gift to her fans for helping free her as well as a distraction while her lawyers take care of business . 

I don't think she owe us anything tbh...

If i post #FreeBritney all over my social media it's because i really care about Britney and her freedom not because i want something in return from her, i just want her to get her life back and if she decides to come back once she's free, then cool i'll be happy... But if she decides to stop and enjoying her life with her BF well, i'll be happy just like with the other "scenario"

• Love 4