Britney needs to be a Contestant on the Masked Singer

What a dumb idea 😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Apparently some people don’t understand the LEVEL Britney is at. She can rule the world in her pinkie. So, no she doesn’t need to be on an average tv show to “PROVE” her talents. Lol. She has proven it, million times.

She is a GODDESS, what are you people talking about?!!! She doesn’t need to prove sh—it.

You should be thankful to her existence, that you’ve witnessed a star at her caliber in your lifetime. 

These fan demands and fantasies that make no sense... 🤦‍♂️Smh

13 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I think Britney should do the masked singer as a gift to her fans for helping free her as well as a distraction while her lawyers take care of business . 

The **** with the entitlement of some fans? She doesn’t need to do **** to thank us, especially the one thing she stopped doing to fight against her father.

There is NO way, one of the most followed celebrities in the world (specially right this moment) could go to a TV programme like this without being spotted.

Everyone would be aware she is participating, therefore it loses its point.

Also, she would start with "oh yeahhhh yeah...yeah!" (Intro of OIDIA 2000 live performances) any song, and the secret would be no more.

15 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I think Britney should do the masked singer as a gift to her fans for helping free her as well as a distraction while her lawyers take care of business . 

Can't believe people still are of the opinion that she owes us something.. Dance for me monkey. Very selfish and immature opinion