Britney posts a video topless

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so. Any rude comments about Britney will also not be tolerated.

6 minutes ago, hot mess said:

These are always awkwardly edited to make her seem weird. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

WHEN is anything actually flattering on her insta? It never is. I thought these companies were paid to make celebrities look as good as possible? It’s so disrespectful. 

& if she is physically flawless, it’s always got some odd editing to make stuff seem off somehow 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

WHEN is anything actually flattering on her insta? It never is. I thought these companies were paid to make celebrities look as good as possible? It’s so disrespectful. 

& if she is physically flawless, it’s always got some odd editing to make stuff seem off somehow 

Maybe they hired a low-budget social media team to save some extra pennies for their pockets :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Yes. That very last minute tiny *** flash of a different clip is serving scary movie editing realness... Why make that last take so short? Same when they repeat the same part of a clip over and over again.  It's just so obviously done on purpose imo.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, hot mess said:

Yes. That very last minute tiny *** flash of a different clip is serving scary movie editing realness... Why make that last take so short? Same when they repeat the same part of a clip over and over again.  It's just so obviously done on purpose imo.

Or they're just bad at their job :saywat-towelney: 

Either way, I'm loving her posting those videos. I hope there's more of a full version TBD soon :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

1 minute ago, hot mess said:

It’s definitely edited in a way to make it feel unsettling - even to a minute degree. In no way is it coincidental.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She genuinely looks so amazing! I can see the confidence in her. I think she FEELS free-er hence why she is bare. I love this video even more than the pictures. She’s very much still a visual artist in a way. She has that factor. Notice how there’s no music in this? It’s just pure brit

Spoiler

Also

you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned @Slayer  :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 2