Britney posts a video topless

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so. Any rude comments about Britney will also not be tolerated.

10 hours ago, s&m said:

She's so unstable OMG! They are already showing us their proof :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Hide contents

Slay me Titney :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

H. Berry, K. Kardasian, Miley, G. Paltro, Beiber, all Kardasians, Hilton, Paulina P. , Nikki M, Hasley, Madonna, countless other men and women in Hollywood have these posts. One exception.. They all have their freedom. They are not forced meds. They are allowed to travel, spend their own money,  see their kids… have kids without forced I UD’s, can get married, 13 years of in my opinion its unhealthy imprisonment. She herself stated she will need a lot of therapy from this abuse. Abuse which even doctors want the dad out. Lets all calm down and stop judging her . Other countries .. being topless is not even a thing. Shes covered up . I am tired of everyone stating this women is crazy.  Her civil rights are stripped. 13 years and forced meds. We all know nothing . Yet we like to continue being negative and hard on this women. No matter what is posted… if her hair is not perfect, her weight, make up, who she dates, etc We as a society are hard on Britney . Freebritney seriously . It looks like their is a lot more alleged corruption to this … the more that comes to light . The sadder I feel for her situation. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

H. Berry, K. Kardasian, Miley, G. Paltro, Beiber, all Kardasians, Hilton, Paulina P. , Nikki M, Hasley, Madonna, countless other men and women in Hollywood have these posts. One exception.. They all have their freedom. They are not forced meds. They are allowed to travel, spend their own money,  see their kids… have kids without forced I UD’s, can get married, 13 years of in my opinion its unhealthy imprisonment. She herself stated she will need a lot of therapy from this abuse. Abuse which even doctors want the dad out. Lets all calm down and stop judging her . Other countries .. being topless is not even a thing. Shes covered up . I am tired of everyone stating this women is crazy.  Her civil rights are stripped. 13 years and forced meds. We all know nothing . Yet we like to continue being negative and hard on this women. No matter what is posted… if her hair is not perfect, her weight, make up, who she dates, etc We as a society are hard on Britney . Freebritney seriously . It looks like their is a lot more alleged corruption to this … the more that comes to light . The sadder I feel for her situation. 

I was being ironic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

One more thing about the edit with the close up of her face:

When you watch her painting video slowed down to the regular speed, you see her doing a frozen pose with a mad grimace. To me that signals that she knew already at that point that she was going to speed up the video.

I’m starting to believe that not only she submits most of the content to her IG, she makes those videos intentionally. 

Let’s face it, she has a quirky sense of humor. Just watch Chaotic if you don’t believe me. 😀

I really hope she tells us at some point the truth about her IG. I really don’t mind if it turns out that it was all (or mostly) her all this time. 😊

I'm sorry but the people that are saying this 'creepy' are pretty stupid, there's nothing creepy about it. Stop trying to paint some negative narrative about her, I don't know how you call yourselves 'fans', more hateful than some trolls out there.

Sorry you're not comfortable with a woman being comfortable within her own skin, some of you are worse than team con. As said in the warning if you're going to rude about Britney GET OUT.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry but the people that are saying this 'creepy' are pretty stupid, there's nothing creepy about it. Stop trying to paint some negative narrative about her, I don't know how you call yourselves 'fans', more hateful than some trolls out there.

Sorry you're not comfortable with a woman being comfortable within her own skin, some of you are worse than team con. As said in the warning if you're going to rude about Britney GET OUT.

Maybe I’m in insane because I don’t see anything weird here :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

THIS.

It's like Team Con's manipulation worked on some fans..For some bizarre reason I will never understand, some fans do see Britney as a fragile human being that is incapable of making rational decisions. Miley can ********* herself on stage and let fans touch her ***** and they chant QUEEN!!!!!1111 s** GODDES!!111 FEMINIST GOD!!!1111 But God forbids Britney posts a sensual innocent video topless and suddenly she's crazy, she needs another dose of lithium and it's for her best interests that she remains in a conservatorship.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Britney is not creepy, the videos are super creepy beyond. Whoever made the video purposefully edited in a one second clip of her speeding toward the camera like a demon.. I’m sorry if you can’t see that. If it was just the topless clip this would be normal and epic. It’s always the edits. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, andy131 said:

Britney is not creepy, the videos are super creepy beyond. Whoever made the video purposefully edited in a one second clip of her speeding toward the camera like a demon.. I’m sorry if you can’t see that. If it was just the topless clip this would be normal and epic. It’s always the edits. 

Your referring to Britney as a 'demon' - there is NOTHING wrong with the video.