Britney posts a video topless

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so. Any rude comments about Britney will also not be tolerated.

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yaaas Queen :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: she is always so pretty but I swear pics don't do her justice like vids do.

I have been a fan of hers since the beginning but I saw her for the first time in 2018 and live she is just stunning so yeah I agree pics don’t do her justice. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

How does she look so youthful? I'm so confused, she looks way younger than all those red carpet photos in recent years. Was it bad foundation?

those super HD cameras bring out the flaws in anyone! Ive had my photograph taken in super HD several times and I'm always like damn do I really look like that bad !? Every wrinkle, pore is magnified immensely! I've seen Britney in person up close a few times as late as 2016 and she is so much more beautiful in person. 

1 minute ago, s&m said:

OMG :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: What years? Is she nice? What does she smell like?

I'm sorry for asking you these stalker type of questions 

2015 and 2018! She is suuuper nice, sweet and very polite! I can message you sometime about the times I’ve met her and go into more detail but she’s genuinely a sweetheart! 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, timito said:

I have been a fan of hers since the beginning but I saw her for the first time in 2018 and live she is just stunning so yeah I agree pics don’t do her justice. 

Omg yes I saw her in 2015 I was right in front in the GA section and she is a glowing angel. My mom was like why didn't you take any pics or vids I told her I was so mesmerized and just wanted to take in the experience of being so close to her.

• Love 8
  • Like 1