Some Britney songs you can't listen to anymore ?

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I can't breathe on the comments here, you guys don't like Toxic, Oops, Circus these are like the biggest pop hits and not juts by britney these hits are some of the best pop hits of all times - I don't like you guys bye. 

This thread is actually not about hits we dislike. It's about songs we loved or kinda liked, but got tired of for X reason.

It's a fact BOMT and Toxic (songs I absolutely adored) are not the only gems of her discography. But sometimes it feels like the GP only know those 2 songs at parties and It's becoming so annoying to hear them all the time. More diversity please !

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Alexio said:

This thread is actually not about hits we dislike. It's about songs we loved or kinda liked, but got tired of for X reason.

It's a fact BOMT and Toxic (songs I absolutely adored) are not the only gems of her discography. But sometimes it feels like the GP only know those 2 songs at parties and It's becoming so annoying to hear them all the time. More diversity please !

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

On 7/28/2021 at 8:45 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not this flawless piece of artistry's fault you can't recognize a soulful masterpiece. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Her vocals slay in it. I didn't say otherwise. But good vocals does not make for an interesting or entertaining song, otherwise From the Bottom of My Broken Heart would be one of her #1 hits. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: So I said, what I said. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

14 hours ago, Alexio said:

I literally can't listen to HIAM anymore. It's so overrated. Like, it's a fun song. But people really acted like it was Toxic 2.0 for YEARS. It is not that special.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:29 PM, Alexio said:

Is there a track that you got tired of ? Like tired of hearing all the time ?

Yeah, like 95% of her entire discography :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

That does not imply I hate her music or anything, but I am rarely in the mood of hearing Toxic, Baby, you know the classics or most of her discography. I have listened to them basically my entire life. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: 

There are some occasions where I see a tweet or a post about certain era or certain event in her career and Im like, oh lets hear that song. For example, after she posted the Lonely IG video I felt like hearing the Britney album but I just heard it at that specific moment, right now Idont feel like hearing it again tbh :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I literally can't listen to HIAM anymore. It's so overrated. Like, it's a fun song. But people really acted like it was Toxic 2.0 for YEARS. It is not that special.

Yeah because the dubstep bridge was unique at the time (for the mainstream audience). Then everybody jumped on that ship in 2012. And HIAM became not that special anymore...