Some Britney songs you can't listen to anymore ?

Is there a track that you got tired of ? Like tired of hearing all the time ?

So my friends know I'm a stan, but sometimes I feel like the only song they play at parties are BOMT and Toxic, and they're looking at me like "it's britney, you should dance" and I'm like  :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: . Gimme more, slave 4 u, womanizer, work ***** , ugh, that's what I want (they bring the ho in me) ! Don't get me wrong, BOMT and Toxic are great, but those are not the ONLY options available.

Unpopular opinion : another song I got bored of for different reasons is Circus. Used to love the video, and now I always skip the track... The chorus gives me a headache.

What about u ?

• Like 4

You should be ashamed to put godxic, never say that again, toxic is the ultimate bop and don’t ever say you prefer work flop... please just no it’s not right sis :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I would say till the world ends, radar, hold it against me and I wanna go 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

You should be ashamed to put godxic, never say that again, toxic is the ultimate bop and don’t ever say you prefer work flop... please just no it’s not right sis :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Work (BEEP) is an epic, how dare you, atlhough I agree that Toxic is sacred and it is against the rule of God to get tired of Toxic :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 1

I am over Toxic too, people ALWAYS play that song when I say I am a Britney fan. That or BOMT. It got me tired of both, just like you.

One day a friend of mine who's not really into the Queen told me she would play her fave of song of hers... My Prerogative ! I was relieved :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Peter Paulin said:

I've never really loved Toxic if I'm totally honest. It's just so overdone and I don't know, it has an annoying sound. That said, Womanizer is definitely my least favorite of her major hit singles. I feel like you can't really hear her voice well in it. 

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

I am over Toxic too, people ALWAYS play that song when I say I am a Britney fan. That or BOMT. It got me tired of both, just ike you.

Jail to you tasteless r@+s

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Peter Paulin said:

I've never really loved Toxic if I'm totally honest. It's just so overdone and I don't know, it has an annoying sound. That said, Womanizer is definitely my least favorite of her major hit singles. I feel like you can't really hear her voice well in it. 

Oh, God. I love Womanizer. She has a bit of a Jersey Shore accent in it and I don't know why, but I love it.

36 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

TILL THE WORLD ENDS?! :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:We are FIGHTING. That chorus is pure ecstasy.

41 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

You know I’m actually going to pray for you :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

the Least favorite songs the author of this thread chose were 100% correct and 100,000% valid :slamga_stupid_love_lady_gaga_chromatica_pink_fall_hit:

Work *****, Radar, Hold it against me, & I wanna go are way better than Flopxic :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1