Some Britney songs you can't listen to anymore ?

if u mean getting tired of it, i would say bomt and toxic

if u mean disliking, everything post circus until glory

if u mean don’t listening all together, everything after 08 bc i feel like since blackout we didn’t have an honest body of work that britney fully liked that wasn’t kind of forced (except glory for some reason but i dont listen to it anyway so)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Roger said:

I am over Toxic too, people ALWAYS play that song when I say I am a Britney fan. That or BOMT. It got me tired of both, just like you.

One day a friend of mine who's not really into the Queen told me she would play her fave of song of hers... My Prerogative ! I was relieved :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

If someone plays something UNIQUE like her MP cover or anything past 2004 (aside from maybe Womanizer, because that was a big hit) I am pleasantly surprised! 

• Love 3

Toxic isn't even in my tip 10 favorite songs by her which is funny because it is considered THE Britney song. 

I do like the song but I don't really go out of my way to listen to that one specifically. I will say I LOVE the ABC special performance of this song from her. 

A part of me is also a tad bitter that It is often considered the only "good" Britney song by non Britney listeners. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Alexio said:

Is there a track that you got tired of ? Like tired of hearing all the time ?

So my friends know I'm a stan, but sometimes I feel like the only song they play at parties are BOMT and Toxic, and they're looking at me like "it's britney, you should dance" and I'm like  :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: . Gimme more, slave 4 u, womanizer, work ***** , ugh, that's what I want (they bring the ho in me) ! Don't get me wrong, BOMT and Toxic are great, but those are not the ONLY options available.

Unpopular opinion : another song I got bored of for different reasons is Circus. Used to love the video, and now I always skip the track... The chorus gives me a headache.

What about u ?

I agree with you, I kind of stopped listening to those classics. For me, her best song is 'Get naked', and this song is in tie with 'Gimme more'. The only thing better about Gimme more is the intro that makes it more powerful :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

I don't dislike the songs and I think they are great but I have heard them so many times that I get bored now listening to them... they would be these ones:

Toxic

Womanizer

Baby One More Time

I don't like instead Make Me, Pretty Girls, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart (Born To Make You Happy is miles better), Lucky, and DLMBTLTK. I never listen to these ones.  I forgot Dear Diary, but that isn't a single... I know Britney wrote it but it's just not my cup of tea. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

I don't dislike the songs and I think they are great but I have heard them so many times that I get bored now listening to them... they would be these ones:

Toxic

Womanizer

Baby One More Time

I don't like instead Make Me, Pretty Girls, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart (Born To Make You Happy is miles better), Lucky, and DLMBTLTK. I never listen to these ones. 

how dare you, lucky and DLMBTLTK are gems :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 1

Am I flop stan if I say I barely listen to her? I love her so much and she's my ultimate favorite since I was a kid but it's actually very rare if I listen to her music on a daily basis. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

That being said, when I have a Britney marathon "Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" is the song I always skip if it pops out outta nowhere but LOVE to watch the live performances of it, she always sounded good. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

4 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

You know I’m actually going to pray for you :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

the Least favorite songs the author of this thread chose were 100% correct and 100,000% valid :slamga_stupid_love_lady_gaga_chromatica_pink_fall_hit:

Work *****, Radar, Hold it against me, & I wanna go are way better than Flopxic :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sure Jan:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: