Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

What was even the point of all those pics her post? I truly believe that she can afford this vacation herself, cause with her Netflix show money, she could afford it, but it all reads so sad? Specially the photograph of the handwritten note? I’m embarrassed for her. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She is a sociopath I am sure of it

Not once did she show any genuine concern for Britney not once

And why does she take the most awful pictures and upload them. She is too young to be postin’ like a boomer

She is posting like the basic right winger MLM boss babe she is… 

• Love 2

such inconsistent statements

1. multiple media sources have pointed there are no properties listed in Florida under Jamie lynn's name

2. According to some outlets it was purchased under a trust of Britney's, which britney has owned since 2000

3. If we're wrong, then why did she delete the vacation pictures of them at the beach?

4. I've stayed at some of the fanciest hotels in Destin, and I can assure there's no ritz carlton. Don't believe me, do a quick google search. So this past year when she posted beach pictures (remember britney said on june 23 and july 14th they were staying at her condo that SHE BOUGHT while she was in the mental health facility) ( in the court docs released today Britney said jacksonville, but either she has more than one property or she forgot the location name) we know she wasn't at the ritz carlton then (she might be rich but I doubt she'd stayed twice).

5. Again, she said she only likes to stay at the ritz carlton but told a fan and a reporter that they have a condo in destin florida, but AGAIN there are no ritz Carlton's in destin. So why would she "buy " (as she claims ) a condo in destin if there aren't any ritz carltons?

6. I thought she was broke?

7. Again, if we're wrong why'd she delete part part of the caption?

• Love 4
  • Like 1