Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

13 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

I thought she was broke? How does she afford the Ritz? 

Right? She had to use every penny she got from her 2 seasons on the show to get this long enough to take some pictures. Sure youre staying there THIS TIME! No one cares, where were you the other times??! Yeah thats what I thought. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Well, she is technically right isn't she?

Noone brought a place for HER, Britney brought the place and  JamieLyn use it

Here, what did we expect? That she'll admit that she is spoiled child of family who get her wishes are by suffering of the sister. 

The Rock Reaction GIF

• Love 4

I've said it once, another member made a whole thread about it : We need to STOP bullying people.

Someone on the comments said " I hope someone run over her with a tank or a truck". Seriously ???

I don't know what to say anymore, sick of criticizing and bullying people. Can we just take a seat and watch how it will unfold, instead of putting out all our negative energies in this forum ?

• Like 2

Her and her “Britney’s supporters are the devil” attitude is, honestly, so disturbing.  It’s fine to clap back at people threatening you or talking smack about your beautiful children or fugly husband (he is)…but to seriously go THIS HARD for people who just want to see the sister you “love” so much be free and happy is showing exactly how guilty she is of all sorts of wrong-doing.  She should be praising Britney’s supporters on every one of her posts for rallying behind Britney after 13 years of being trafficked, but she’s still playing the victim and hyper-defensive.  Keep digging your hole baby girl.  I’m beginning to think she actually gets off on all of this.  Like, suddenly, overnight she actually became a celebrity (for all the wrong reasons) and she’s finally getting recognition in some way.  It’s really disturbing.

I also find it really interesting how she never posted trying to “clarify” what Britney may have meant by “I don’t like that my sister showed up to an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes”…because surely if Britney meant no anger, there would be logical reason for her to post that without it being a dig at this girl.  But…we all know Britney can’t stand her anymore.  Britney has gone to the light and seen the REAL Jesus and JL is on her way to somewhere else…

• Like 5

Can JL just stop. Just stop.

Weren’t you just claiming to be broke a few weeks ago? Now you’re bragging about staying at the Ritz?

Before it was all “we” have a condo “our” condo. Now it’s all “I” never said “I had a condo” and it’s a like ****ty condo anyways because I JL have to make a point to say how much I like the Ritz better. PLEASE.

JL just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1