Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

1 hour ago, Briprin67 said:

Why is she all the sudden blurring her kids? Yet she didn’t care before… why not just not post pics of them? Seems weird.

She said people were sending her kids death threats

… if that’s true, I don’t see why they would stop just because she covered their faces?? Like maybe stop posting them all together??

I also find it weird that she covers their faces but is happy to post pics of them in swimwear, to her platform of thousands of people, considering social media is a predatory playground for ped0s. 

Nothing she does or says makes sense but liars rarely keep on top of their stories  

• Like 8

It's sad that we have an album already called Circus because if Britney ever release B10, that's the name that really fits with the current situation. 

Can't believe the level of embarrassment Jamo Lou could reach.... Can't believe she even photographed her husband checking Britney's IG :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:. Completely unbelievable. Circus at its best. Poor JL, looks like she is the one suffering all this drama instead of his sister, who has been a prisoner for the last 13 years and was the only one providing money to her horrible and ungrateful "family" (if we can even call it that). This is just pathetic.:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Jail is heaven compared with what they deserve, sorry.:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2

Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband caught looking at Britney’s Instagram

Perhaps he also finds “kindness” ****.

Britney Spears’ fans are lighting up social media after her sister Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband was caught red-handed gawking at one of the pop star’s recent Instagram posts.

Jamie Watson could be seen in an image posted by his wife on the social media site checking out a post by his sister-in-law that showed just the page of a book with the words: “Kindness. Do you know what really turns me on? What I find incredibly ****? Kindness.”

Eagle-eyed members of the #FreeBritney army quickly noted that the post with the thoughtful sentiment appeared on the “Toxic” singer’s Instagram page in between two **** topless images of Britney. 

“Not Jamie Lynn’s husband checking out the book post in between Britney’s t–ties 🍈🍈 , how embarrassing,” wrote one superfan Twitter account. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Page 6: https://pagesix.com/2021/07/26/jamie-lynn-spears-husband-caught-looking-at-britneys-instagram/

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

She think she is doing something, but won’t unlock her comments... this girl is a real mess, honestly I would respect her more if she was like this and left the comments on... but she knows what’s up. She’s a damn loser.

I am convinced by now that she enjoys triggering the fanbase. She isn't trying to clean her name.

• Love 3