Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

such inconsistent statements

1. multiple media sources have pointed there are no properties listed in Florida under Jamie lynn's name

2. According to some outlets it was purchased under a trust of Britney's, which britney has owned since 2000

3. If we're wrong, then why did she delete the vacation pictures of them at the beach?

4. I've stayed at some of the fanciest hotels in Destin, and I can assure there's no ritz carlton. Don't believe me, do a quick google search. So this past year when she posted beach pictures (remember britney said on june 23 and july 14th they were staying at her condo that SHE BOUGHT while she was in the mental health facility) ( in the court docs released today Britney said jacksonville, but either she has more than one property or she forgot the location name) we know she wasn't at the ritz carlton then (she might be rich but I doubt she'd stayed twice).

5. Again, she said she only likes to stay at the ritz carlton but told a fan and a reporter that they have a condo in destin florida, but AGAIN there are no ritz Carlton's in destin. So why would she "buy " (as she claims ) a condo in destin if there aren't any ritz carltons?

6. I thought she was broke?

7. Again, if we're wrong why'd she delete part part of the caption?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

She blurred her husband's phone too. Too late witch. Internet is forever.

Why would she even re-post that photo knowing her sister's instagram is on the phone.... she definitely posted that purpose lol

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

She still has yet to show any real concern or compassion for her sister. She just keeps coming back with these passive aggressive captions. I feel bad that such a beautiful human like Britney is related to these horrible people.

exactly!! honestly, I'm more disgusted by the fact she never tried to help britney escape the abuse and fight the conservatorship than I am that she used her money. She could have redeemed herself by admitting it at least, and say she's going to help her sister get free. But no she's just started supporting brit's freedom since being attacked

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

exactly!! honestly, I'm more disgusted by the fact she never tried to help britney escape the abuse and fight the conservatorship than I am that she used her money. She could have redeemed herself by admitting it at least, and say she's going to help her sister get free. But no she's just started supporting brit's freedom since being attacked

Right!!?!? Not to mention she dismissed the movement originally and told lie after lie that Britney’s fine and just wants privacy. All JL has done is lie, lie, steal, lie, rinse and repeat. 

Even after Britney’s testimony she STILL hasn’t said anything that has felt genuine, heartfelt or compassionate towards her sister. Just some shady video with fake crying. It’s unreal. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, do the thing said:

honestly is she that stupid? 

because the whole "I want to keep it private" doesn't work since Britney claimed herself that she wanted everybody to know her situation :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

she really is stupid 

Honey, she oughta have a career by now if she's smart. I mean like.. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2