Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

9 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

She still has yet to show any real concern or compassion for her sister. She just keeps coming back with these passive aggressive captions. I feel bad that such a beautiful human like Britney is related to these horrible people.

exactly!! honestly, I'm more disgusted by the fact she never tried to help britney escape the abuse and fight the conservatorship than I am that she used her money. She could have redeemed herself by admitting it at least, and say she's going to help her sister get free. But no she's just started supporting brit's freedom since being attacked

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

exactly!! honestly, I'm more disgusted by the fact she never tried to help britney escape the abuse and fight the conservatorship than I am that she used her money. She could have redeemed herself by admitting it at least, and say she's going to help her sister get free. But no she's just started supporting brit's freedom since being attacked

Right!!?!? Not to mention she dismissed the movement originally and told lie after lie that Britney’s fine and just wants privacy. All JL has done is lie, lie, steal, lie, rinse and repeat. 

Even after Britney’s testimony she STILL hasn’t said anything that has felt genuine, heartfelt or compassionate towards her sister. Just some shady video with fake crying. It’s unreal. 

• Love 2