Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

2 hours ago, mangotango said:

While JL's actions and words indicate she has been less than a stellar sister to Britney, to put it mildly, there is nothing currently indicating she has done anything actually incriminating (unlike Jamie, Britney's management, potentially Ingham and the initial judge whose name I am blanking on right now etc.). If she has done something illegal, I hope she and all others get to see justice served. But as of now, there are not. 

For Netflix it comes down to the cost of getting rid of JL vs. the potential cost of not doing so. The petition to fire her only got like 20k signatures, which is nothing in these contexts. And as there is no indication currently JL has done anything outright illegal or predatory (think Kevin Spacey who got fired from House of Cards). They might try to write her out for the next season if the show is renewed, but considering the season is already wrapped I doubt Netflix will fire her unless something else surfaces.

Also, let's not give credit where credit is not due. It is not her show. She is not even a main character in it. There are a lot of other hardworking and talented actors and production people who are involved, let's not do mass trash reviews that punish them.

I don't know if you've heard of ed westwick he played chuck bass in Gossip girl. When allegations of ***ual misconduct were being made he was fired from some of his jobs and others were paused. There was no "innocent until proven guilty" . After he was cleared from the allegations he resumed some stuff but had been replaced on other shows/movies.

We don't know how much Jamie Lynn knows and to what extend she's involved in all of this. We know she's involved. She's not innocent like you paint her to be. This isn't just not being a good sister. This is standing by while your sister is being trafficked and PROFITING from it financially!!!! Keeping the abuse going for personal gain. 

They shouldn't have let her film for remainder of the second season. But Lou Taylor is involved in Netflix so nothing will happen to Jamie Lynn. 

And I don't give 2 ****s about the other people being collateral damage. They can find other jobs. Britney has lost 13 years of her life. Put that into perspective.

• Love 4

at first I was happy she has been receiving backlash.  But y’all need to stop harrassing this woman, plus the death threats she’s been getting.  it’s getting a little too much.  Things are finally going the right way legally for Britney. Just let her new lawyer do the work 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

at first I was happy she has been receiving backlash.  But y’all need to stop harrassing this woman, plus the death threats she’s been getting.  it’s getting a little too much.  Things are finally going the right way legally for Britney. Just let her new lawyer do the work 

Yes things are going the right way. But JL needs to "Wendy" . :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

7 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

The only question I have is: why the FU#@ wasn't she fired by Netflix??? 

Why aren't ppl all over imdb and rotten tomatoes and giving her show terrible reviews??

The only place Jamie Lynn should get a job at is in JAIL sorting through dirty laundry or cleaning toilets.

It is pretty amazing. People lose gigs, sponsorships or even jobs all the dang time now it seems for like making an offensive joke. But JL supported people who abused and stole from her sister —- and everybody is just like meh 🤷‍♀️ 

3 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Why do we "need" to stop? As long as she doesn't have proof for death threats I don't believe it. She opens her mouth and only lies come out. Do you really think anyone wastes their time trying to kill her? Only her narcissistic *** thinks she's that important. We just want her to get fired. Once that's done I won't think about her for a second time even. She's scum nothing more

11 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I don't know if you've heard of ed westwick he played chuck bass in Gossip girl. When allegations of ***ual misconduct were being made he was fired from some of his jobs and others were paused. There was no "innocent until proven guilty" . After he was cleared from the allegations he resumed some stuff but had been replaced on other shows/movies.

We don't know how much Jamie Lynn knows and to what extend she's involved in all of this. We know she's involved. She's not innocent like you paint her to be. This isn't just not being a good sister. This is standing by while your sister is being trafficked and PROFITING from it financially!!!! Keeping the abuse going for personal gain. 

They shouldn't have let her film for remainder of the second season. But Lou Taylor is involved in Netflix so nothing will happen to Jamie Lynn. 

And I don't give 2 ****s about the other people being collateral damage. They can find other jobs. Britney has lost 13 years of her life. Put that into perspective.

I didn't say it was an "innocent until proven guilty" thing, obviously Netflix won't wait until a trial has been held to make a decision since that would take way too long. I am not saying there needs to be an incredible amount of evidence even, but there needs to at least be reports of it. Which currently, there are not. I also wrote illegal OR predatory. Predatory as in ***ual misconduct or assault. Because Netflix tends to be more careful with reports of predatory behavior,  more so than other potentially illegal things. But again, so far, there is no indication or reports of JL having done anything illegal or predatory. 

And I am in no way painting her out to be innocent. Can people please apply some nuance and stop being so dramatic, this situation is plenty dramatic as is without needing to add more to it. Everything is not black or white. JL is at minimum a horrible sister, what else she could be guilty of - I don't know. All I said was that currently, there is no indication she has done something actually illegal - unlike many other people tied to this case. Being a ****ty sister is not illegal. Doesn't make her an innocent bystander, it simply means that it will take more for Netflix to fire her. And Lou Taylor is not "involved" with Netflix because she knows someone or a few people there. Netflix won't give two ****s about LT if it becomes a matter of affecting their bottom line.

Season 2 was already long way at the time of Britney's first hearing in June. They wrapped filming a little while ago. I am just explaining how this works from Netflix's perspective. You are asking why Netflix won’t fire her. I am telling you why they won’t fire her, and you start going off for being told the reasons YOU asked for. You do understand that when people explain why something is they way it is, it doesn’t mean that is exactly what they themselves believe/want/consider to be, right? I am simply stating the reasons why, you don't have to like it, but your opinions or my opinions won't change that. Netflix cares about the bottom line, simple as that. Currently there is not enough incentive for them to get rid of JL in a season that has already wrapped, if you want to argue why they are wrong – then go argue with Netflix.

The only personal opinion I provided was to your question on why people are not giving terrible reviews of the show online. And I stand by that I think that is unnecessary as it punishes all the other hundred or so people involved in this production. You saying Britney has been a cship for 13 years as a response to that…okay, indeed, that is true – but tell me how in the world is Britney better off from people she doesn’t even know losing their jobs? She won't, it is a weak argument. Because JL will lose her job automatically? Then I say let her lose her jobs on her own merit, i.e. because of her own actions, not so she can hide under the cover of “show got cancelled”. I’d much rather see the show get renewed and she is not brought back.